Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

They foreshadowed the collaboration on Atlanta

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 3.44.43 PM.png

Just got tix to his San Jose show on 10/2

Is this supposed to be his farewell tour? I remember reading that this was supposed to be his last album

Saw him in Atlanta last night. Got to be on the floor row F and he ended up performing mostly in this center stage and my seats were luckily about ten feet away from him. Best performance I've seen live.

If you're on the fence about seeing him, please don't hesitate

Attachments

• IMG_20180906_213440.jpg
    IMG_20180906_213440.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180906_222350.jpg
    IMG_20180906_222350.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 16
Man I may have to go. Even if it's the cheap seats. I want a few of those shirts. Also don't really have anyone to go with as well....damn!

Man I may have to go. Even if it's the cheap seats. I want a few of those shirts. Also don't really have anyone to go with as well....damn!

Considering this may be his last tour, as gambino or whatever, you better get your tickets fast...

I still regret not seeing him a few years ago when he was touring.. I didn't want to miss his last tour.

Yeah, I did too but he still killed it.

I was hoping for deeper cuts as it's his last show, but he said himself to start the show.. "if you came here to hear your favorite song, go home and listen to it" I was like well damn.. ok.

Still an incredible performance and I would have immediately paid to see him again.

I'm wearing the same shirt today.

Definitely an experience I'll remember for a long time.

My ex and I were going to take a trip to Philly for the show tomorrow, we broke up and she didn’t want to go anymore and sold the tickets (she bought them) smh wish I was still going.

At least I’ve got J Cole on a Friday.

Yeah, I did too but he still killed it.

I was hoping for deeper cuts as it's his last show, but he said himself to start the show.. "if you came here to hear your favorite song, go home and listen to it" I was like well damn.. ok.

Still an incredible performance and I would have immediately paid to see him again.

what a performance! rae srummond said “boston!” at MSG :lol: dudes was like whoaaaa. then he played it off saying “ya know i smoke mad weed right” :lol:

it was cool hearing sober performed and BTI songs hyped the crowd up OD.

he needs one final concert and open it with freaks and geeks though.

Back
Top Bottom