12. My Heart (Intro)
13. All I Need
14. I Am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls feat. Peaches
18. Vanity

From her website:

Working on this album with so many talented artists and producers that I admire was really an amazing experience. The artists I chose to work with added so many unique sonic layers to Bionic. My intention was to step into their world and what they do combined with my own vision and sound. The results were magic.

I was able to explore and create a fresh, sexy feel using both electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective. I am so excited for my fans to hear the new sound. It is something I don't think anyone will expect.

Produced by Polow Da Don

So yea, I'm pretty pumped for this. Back to Basics was my #%#%.

POREOTIX. Kind of weird lyrics and moaning coming from a married woman with a 1 year old (or something). Polow has hooked up people much nicer than this though...is he not a fan of Christina or something?

Originally Posted by Beats05

POREOTIX. Kind of weird lyrics and moaning coming from a married woman with a 1 year old (or something). Polow has hooked up people much nicer than this though...is he not a fan of Christina or something?
same thing i said.

^Have you heard Back to Basics? She been doing that...

This joint knocks. Usually, her first singles are the least favorable tracks on the album. This already a banger.

SOLID through the first listen.

She shows off everything on this joint. Gonna be on repeat for a minute.

Bionic, Elastic Love, Desnudate, Sex for Breakfast, All I Need, I Am, You Lost Me, and Vanity are standouts so far.

For some odd reason, I'm feeling Woohoo.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Bionic, Elastic Love, Desnudate, Sex for Breakfast, All I Need, I Am, You Lost Me, and Vanity are standouts so far.

no Lift Me Up? That track is 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

no Lift Me Up? That track is 
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yea, I was listening to it today and I was like I got to edit that post.

Track is nice.

Back
Top Bottom