Official CIAA Tournament 2013 (Vol i need help booking)

For Those that Don't know what CIAA is its pretty much a Basketball tournament for HBCU every year in Charlotte, NC that hundreds of thousands attend.

The tournament is the main reason but over the years it has become a huge attraction for Celebrities & huge parties and events go down all week.

Is anybody going? and is there anyone here who may know about some good Hotels in NC for a pretty decent price?

I'm still kind of salty that they moved it from Raleigh, but I'll probably head down there for the weekend.  I don't have a lead on any hotels yet though.

I Prolly Be Down There Saturday For The Day. I Knew The Hype Was Real Wen My Pops Tried To Get Me To Drive Down Last Year :lol:

I would still rather be in Vegas :lol:... but my love for southern women will hold me over until then

Just moved back to Charlotte a couple months ago, haven't been to CI since 2010, but geeked up for this. Drake, TI, 2Chainz, Juicy J, Trey Songz, Joe Buddens, all throwing parties. For the old school you got Kid Capri, Slick Rick, Big Tigger, Biz Markie, Mc Lyte, Pete Rock and 9th Wonder, Jazzy Jeff. Just too many parties.

Bad chicks everywhere.

It's a division II basketball conference tournament for those schools

Hbcu tournament is mad broad..not that it matters but it still :lol: just funny how big it is compared to the meac and swac

Def the place to be tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom