Official Clash of the Titans Movie Post

d5

Anyone going to see this?  Same dude from Avatar doing another 3D movie.  Don't really know much about the movie but looks OK I guess. 

ill be there
idk why theyre remaking this but theyre remakin everything else so

saw it last night at an advanced screening..........i thought it was very entertaining, especially if u kno the characters of greek mythology

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!". that damn quote has been embedded in my brain so i feel the need to see it. 

I doubt it'll be better than the OG version.
The bad special effects is what made the movie because that type of stuff was new during that time.

I got tickets to see the movie tonight. I don't really have any hype or hate against the movie so, I can hopefully just take for what's worth. But, OG
eek.gif
.~

Originally Posted by proper english

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!". that damn quote has been embedded in my brain so i feel the need to see it. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel the same way man.  I've been saying that all day randomly.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

ill be there
idk why theyre remaking this but theyre remakin everything else so
I ask myself this question all the time. Then again you have to think.. I our generation wouldn't be up on a lot of movies if they weren't remade. I never knew half of these movie were remakes because they were before my time. Younger people think this is an original movie. 20 years from now they are going to make another one. Feel me?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Real bad reviews, pass

what u fail to realize is that those reviews are not written by people that are
pimp.gif
that good like 98% of us will be when we see it
laugh.gif

with that said im about to see it stupid blown
pimp.gif

def. seein this

the og version is a classic

remakes will keep comin out

the warriors and e.t, just to name a few areall getting remade

Just got back from seeing it. It was decent nothing too amazing, the original is def a lot better. It felt very truncated at times and wasnt as long as the original one. Was also def missing alot from the original as well.

Back
Top Bottom