Official Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Game Thread; Live from Bobby Dodd.

nerd.gif

Been away from NT since Monday. I was pretty sure someone would have made it, but i didnt see one. so i guess this is it.

A game that'll be overshadowed by opening night for the NFL, but i believe it'll be a good game. Thursday nighters all always tricky. and with Clemsonbeing the underdog(unlike many of our games last year) Im actually not as nervous about this game as i'd be if it were a Saturday night.

The Biggest concern i have is the fact that our defense had a short week to prepare agaisnt that option offense.
sick.gif

If somehow we can contain Dwyer(which will be extremely TOUGH)
sick.gif
and ouroffense doesn't turnover the ball, we can be in for the upset.
A big play on special teams from Ford or Spiller would be big too. But we cant count on that, so one of our receivers outside of Jacoby need to make some playsand take pressure off of Parker and Spiller. I also expect to see a good amount of carries from Harper and Ellington, hopefully.

Thoughts?

I wanna see a good game. Hopefully CJ shows out but the triple option will be too much

38-27 GT

That option just isn't fair.

On that pitch u should just cover the RB and force Nesbitt to take it. Its pick your poison baiscally. I'd rather have Nesbitt taking it than having a)losse on the outside.

wow Clemson looks horrible out there.

A little more concerned about the Miami going against GT next week.

That was horrible. I saw that fake coming a mile away. Called it out before the snap. Clemson shouldn't have even showed up if they were gonna play likethis.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

wow Clemson looks horrible out there.

A little more concerned about the Miami going against GT next week.

Nah don't be. Clemson isn't well coached and its showing. Miami wins that game IMO

Back
Top Bottom