OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS SNUGGIE NIGHT

anyone going to see the cavs take on the pistons and get a snuggie?  sold my tix before i knew what was going on.  now they are more expensive than the laker game
roll.gif

It is embarrassing, and equally baffling, that they paid Ben Gordon and Charlie V. that much money to come off the bench.

Joe Dumars should be fired.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

It is embarrassing, and equally baffling, that they paid Ben Gordon and Charlie V. that much money to come off the bench.
Its even more embarrassing to be giving out Snuggies.

Personally, I think even the dudes on the bench should ditch the warmups and rock a snuggie tonight.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Joe Dumars should be fired.

Rarely do I agree with OC.... but he is right on this one. I recently found an article comparing Joe D to George Lucas (huge early success and innovative work, followed by baffling choices, and plenty of obvious failures that most fans could have made better choices on).

Gordon and Charlie V are lifetime bench players in this game, and Joe D paid two of the them the salary that dhould have gone to 1-2 PRIME free agents in 2010.... we are all pretty pissed.

That being said.... we are smoking the Cavs with 10 mins left in the 2nd (38-22 on the "cursed?" Snuggie night) but we have been doing this lately and turn terrible come around 2 minutes left in the 2nd and flat the last 2 qtrs.....

Hubie Brown QOTN:

"This guy Jerebko has had his hands on so many balls this first half..."
laugh.gif

Srsly tho, Jonas gets boards aye' day.... and might go tanning.... but he Swedish so its a different culture.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Cavs are F'in playing the laziest i have ever seen a team play, Lebron is standing.... everyone content on jacking 3's.... this team is hot garbage tonight

You ain't lying.

Cavs are F'in playing the laziest i have ever seen a team play, Lebron is standing.... everyone content on jacking 3's.... this team is hot garbage tonight

pistons will still lose. cavs just need to get warmed up this second half. no snuggies joke included lol

You want to see hot garbage watch the Lakers game #!%%!

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

You want to see hot garbage watch the Lakers game #!%%!
Im a Laker fan, so yea.... i just got money on the Cavs and they aint showing up

Back
Top Bottom