OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers V Phoenix Nones

So far so good Cavs....

Anyone remember last years 3rd quarter blues?

I aint tryin to see that again.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Z and D. Good r ballin right now
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

Quote:
amare is out for tonights game.... swollen knee.. i hate life.
:\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

I'm glad to see the Suns get a W here.

Shawn Marion playing almost the entire game is crazy.
Phoenix Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona Cardinals
Arizona Wildcats

Just lost it down the stretch. We were a 4th quarter team last year, but we can't rely on that this year.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Let's get GS on Tuesday. . .
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Damn Amare.. Did he REALLY have to return in preseason? Or why didn't he sit out the first week or two of the regular season before he got healthy? Plus he had the surgery way too late in the offseason, like a couple of years ago, when they waited like a month before season started for him to have surgery and he had to sit out almost the entire year. Who the hell makes the decisions for him to have surgeries that late in the offseason? Morons..

^Amare also played with Team USA this summer. I don't get the late off season surgeries either.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

larry must step up..good thing Z and Drew are ballin...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

We played like crap. It didn't help that Stat was out...although he contributed nothing against the Fakers.
Good thing the Cavs are a horrible team and couldn't hold on in the second half.

This Suns team needs to get their head out of their collective @#%$. They're just not doing the things that make them the Suns. They're not moving on offense...they're not hitting shots, they aren't playing the defense that leads to fast breaks and transition baskets.

I'm not sure what it is...if the regular season has lost importance to them or what, but they can't keep playing like this and expect to coast into the playoffs and then suddenly turn it on.

We have a five game East trip coming up, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, and Orlando...so this should give us a chance to get well...since the entire East is trash.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Last play I saw before going to sleep was an Ira Newble airball :smh:
smh.gif
That putback slam by LBJ :pimp:
pimp.gif
WASHINGTON ******** ~ CLEVELAND CAVS

Back
Top Bottom