OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers V Phoenix Nones

for real, i just made that title to get zodog upset. if cavs can shoot like they did (Bron n gibson) then they always have a shot. if not, PHX will roll to a 15 pt win.

im gonna go out on a limb and say bron wants to prove he can beat the good teams. every game counts no matter how early in the season. we saw the suns '24 game win streak' snapped minutes after it started. lets hope cavs can be the salt in the wound
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

sorry dude but the suns are gonna crush the cavs. by atleast 20
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

I see the one of the Trolls is in mid-season form.

Cavs 106
Suns 102
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

we are @ PHX?

:\
ohwell.gif
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

I'd like to see the Cavs get the win but realistically I see them losing by 15. Nash and Amare will explode.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

it's gonna be tough for Cavs given the Suns had a huge letdown game. They're lookin' to bounce back and come out strong this game.
Zero Tolerance

If we play how we are capable of playing we should win this one with ease.

The LeBrooms have been blown out the last two seasons at Phx. But, we all know how crappy the Suns played on Friday night.
If we decide that rebounding, defense, and moving on offense are not important as we did on Friday night, the LeBrooms could send us to our second consecutive home loss...if not, look out LeBrooms...the wrath of an angry Suns team may be taken out on you.

Tonight the former Suns owner, Jerry Colangelo will be inducted into our ring of honor at halftime. Many former Suns players will be back for this game. Should be fun to watch.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

@ PHX, I have my doubts.

If we shoot decent and play our typical solid D, we'll have a shot. We just always seem to struggle against the uptempo Suns though...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

lol @ Nones
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

time for tip, yikes
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

Quote:
amare is out for tonights game.... swollen knee.. i hate life.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

Quote:
and funny how ppl are sayin the cavs cant beat the suns but the Lakers had a easy time wit em

..and you think they (suns) are going to play like that all the time?

LETS GO CAVS. LETS GET THE DOUBLE DIP!!!!
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Anyone with the link on this game? :nerd:
nerd.gif

thanks. :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Yeah I need a link..... :nerd:
nerd.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Quote:
..and you think they (suns) are going to play like that all the time?
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Back
Top Bottom