---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

This @%+@ is dope. If you were expecting something other than coke rap then you're just stupid. 
laugh.gif
 He's perfected this coke rap @%+@ though so I can just appreciate that.

This @%+@ is dope. If you were expecting something other than coke rap then you're just stupid. 
laugh.gif
 He's perfected this coke rap @%+@ though so I can just appreciate that.

Originally Posted by ZSong

Originally Posted by Slim

he was seeing two women at the same time, one in undergrad and the other in grad school. they graduated during the same year and he was in attendance, clapping in the rafters.
roll.gif
roll.gif

::

i think he asked cuz people were quoting it like it was some lyrical genius... he prolly figured there was some deep meaning behind it.
The line is dope and straight to the point. Rafters are "support systems" for buildings on the roof if its any help to add that in. 

Originally Posted by ZSong

Originally Posted by Slim

he was seeing two women at the same time, one in undergrad and the other in grad school. they graduated during the same year and he was in attendance, clapping in the rafters.
roll.gif
roll.gif

::

i think he asked cuz people were quoting it like it was some lyrical genius... he prolly figured there was some deep meaning behind it.
The line is dope and straight to the point. Rafters are "support systems" for buildings on the roof if its any help to add that in. 

Against all odds see the judge tried to Pac me
Lucky dice roll got my lawyers screaming "Yatzhee"
Who the #++% can stop me run away freight train
Mike Vick's redemption, big doggin like a great dane

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom