OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

Eli actually played better against the Pats. But he did a good job today against Tampa too. We'll see what happens next week. If he keeps playing the wayhe does, Gmen are gonna be a problem. Hopefully TO will be ready to go, and like i said in a different post.... dont sleep on T.G. He'll hurt you bad. Ithink a lot of people are writing him off but let em' think that is what i say. If Dallas comes prepared and gets a good running game going with TheBarbarian then it'll be all gravy. TO, Witten, and Crayton always play pretty solid.

I'm going to have to break out the O.G avy for this game. It was good luck in the other 2 games, so lets see what happens.

-Guez

the pass rush of the giants is better. but overral, the cowboys front 7 is better.

depth. definitely goes to dallas. regardless of J Tuck and Kiwanuka...

how about Jason Hatcher, TANK JOHNSON, Kevin Burnett and Bobby Carpenter...these are all guys that should start for other teams...

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

I'm rooting for the Giants, being that I'm from New York. It wouldn't shock me though if the 'Boys manhandle them.
Word.

Im thinkin Giants win 35-28
Eli throwing 350+ yards ............ (aahaha i crack myself up at times)

Our front seven is not as good as theirs.

Ratliff, Canty, Ellis, and Ware have been great, but Spears, James, and Ayodele have, frankly, been average.

See, this is my thinking on the Giants. How much longer can Eli play of this new kind of football? I mean, against the Pats, he was an Eli we have rarely seen.Against TBay today, it was the same Eli we saw against the Pats. Question is, are we going to see the same Eli of the past two weeks, or are we going to seethe Eli that all New York citizens hate?

If Eli shows up, Boys will be in a close game; possibly lose.
If Eli doesnt show up, the Boys will win big.

However, I like the chances against the Giants. If we can control the line of scrimmage, we are in for a good game. However, it is much easier said than done.In my opinion, New York has the best OLine and DLine in the leauge.

But like I said, I would rather play the Giants than the ******** or the Seahawks.

Come sunday, its going to be a fun game to watch.

And hopefully TO is 100%. TO + Witten + Glenn + Crayton +... ah, just read the sig
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was hoping for this match-up. I love when these two teams play....always a good#+@% game...My step-dad is a cowboy fan and me and my bro are giantsfans....gonna be hell in my house next sunday
laugh.gif

Everyone knows what the Giants gotta do to get the win....Eli mistake free...etc....
This is one game where i wish we had Shockey....I mean they never throw him the damn ball until they play Dallas and he always manhandles"pro-bowler" Roy Williams

Should be a great game and i can't wait for Sunday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Giants- 31
Cowboys-24

Lets go GGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

barber is harder to bring down. and regarding the game next week, if the spread is anything more than 7, then i will put my money on the G-MEN.

"The game will not be close, Giants are going to get killed". Keep saying these things, I like it...

this Boss kid seems pretty dependable...

we'll see. Giants by 7....24-17...with the D taking hold in the third quarter and never giving up

The Giants could come up with a W in this one. They haven't lost a road game since WEEK 1. And on top of that, the Cowboys did not finish the season on astrong note. You never know. With all of that said:

Cowboys - 24
Giants - 21

all know is that i dont wanna see jessca simpson at the game AT ALL,if shes doing a halftime show CANCEL !t!!!

romo has the whole world watching him and no doubt the whole disaster that was supposed to be a textbook field goal will be replayed endlessly,he HAS to keephis head very clear,utilize all of his weapons-NOT just TO!!!! theres witten,glen,marion,jones,crayton......he just needs to share the ball

on defense manning will have his hands full, lets see theres terrance newman,greg ellis,demarcus ware,roy williams

i know im being biased but really, i feel the cowboys should murk the giants,i dont care about the eagles or the ******** games(they were pointless games) thegames that i look at(and what the team should be watchng) is that stretch of games after we lost to the patriots,we were running the league(after the firstobvious team)

I SAID the pass rush is better of the Giants...

pass coverage: Cowboys
run stopping: COWBOYS

you guys don't understand...everyone is overrating the cowboys because they played a horrible and meaningless game vs the Skins...

Hatcher is not garbage...the guy has nothing but raw talent...

im not saying the cowboys will win because they are better at every position...because if each game was based on talent we might as well not watch the games...

at the end of the day...my topic was about who was harder to bring down...MB3 or BJac...
and the answer is MB3

Cowboys will beat the Giants...no doubt about it...TO will play and he will beast

anyone willing to put money on it...im right here

all the cowboys need to do is put that heat on manning and they're good .. ware, ellis and james will have a ball in this one.

Cowboys 38
Giants 24

Giants do not want a shootout.

It'll be a shootout.

Boys' to hit the trifecta.
pimp.gif

Im gunna be a homer and say MB3 is the hardest guy to tackle in the NFL.

8027ed3f49b233c30b8f7b033b114166-getty-75558079sd008_st_louis_rams.jpg

MB3 is a damn beast tho....better enjoy watching him now, cause the way he runs he ain't gonna play past the age of 26-27.....

Brandon Jacobs is a BIG man...but,he isn't durable (runs too up-right), and is a fumble waiting to happen....

Originally Posted by S4L3

i really hope EVERYONE(especially analysts) pick the Cowboys.
Oh yeah, so the Giants can play that big underdog role and come in and shock the world, huh? LOL. Probably only going to be two or three Giant fans posting predictions saying they will win. The rest will just say "It's going to be a great game"and pray for the best....

LOL. Game will not be close.....

no.
Because they never play well when they are picked to win.

This dude knows nothing if he think the Cowboys front is overwhelmingly better than ours.

Back
Top Bottom