OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

Not having Shockey is still alright for the Giants. This Boss dude seems alright. From what I've watched of him so far, he's sure-handed and runs goodroutes to get open. Still enough to beat Roy 1 on 1.

how about Jason Hatcher, TANK JOHNSON, Kevin Burnett and Bobby Carpenter...these are all guys that should start for other teams...

WHAT!!! Tank Johnson? Maybe he'll have an impact next year, but you can't include him in this equation.....and the cowboys drafted well by taking aspecial teams demon in the 1st round (Carpenter) a few years back....there is a reason why they are not starting...if their talent wasn't in question, theywould be getting regular burn

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

Please don't tell me Anquain is the hardest guy to bring down...hes facing freaking defensive backs every down...there is a reason as to why he breaks so many tackles. If you were to say a WR was the hardest guy to bring down...it would no doubt in my mind be TERREL OWENS (no homer)...

MB3 will be just as good as he is now until about 29...once he gets into his 30s he wont be as good but i think its all in his heart. he goes after people...

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

The Giants could come up with a W in this one. They haven't lost a road game since WEEK 1. And on top of that, the Cowboys did not finish the season on a strong note. You never know. With all of that said:

Cowboys - 24
Giants - 21

so it looks like ur not gunna be someone im betting with...im already gunna bet with Kia once Sunday rolls around

i like the choice...but come on...it won't even be that close...

its not gunna be as high scoring of an affair like the first time they played but it will be up there...

As long as the cowboys start off early they will win

just a quick stat to throw out there lol since the cowboys last playoff win in december of 1996 everyone in the nfc has won at least 1 playoff game except forthe lions.

If i was a Giants fan, i would take a screen shot of each thing Shoes against the Giants just in case
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This will be a good game i must admit. The two teams i did not want to pley were the skins and the giants. but i see this being a very close game

If our (the Giants) d-line and secondary plays well and Eli isnt TOO bad, we will definitely win. If those things dont happen, then I dont know...

Eli is gonna shock the world and play an outstanding game, because everyone is expecting him to choke. Plax is going to be more of a factor than he was againstTampa and Amani is starting to show up at the right time. I think it is funny how Eli catches all the heat for not proving himself in the playoffs meanwhilewhile everyone is crowning Romo the next Favre, what exactly has he done in the postseasson besides fumble a snap and cost his team a game? Giants Roll........

Giants 34
Cowboys 30

4 pages and we're still a week away.
Are we going to get the good Eli, or the other one?
People acting like Eli is not prepared for the playoffs, Romo has 1 damn game in the playoffs.
Anyways, I got the Giants in a close one. The Cowboys secondary is suspect, so expect alot from Eli.

On a sidenote, can someone fill me in on why the Cowboys O-Coordinator is so highly-praised?
Every Dallas game I watch, he always calls way too many passing plays in obvious running situations.
I just want to know why everyone thinks so highly of him.

If i was a Giants fan, i would take a screen shot of each thing Shoes against the Giants just in case

Ehhh, that's a bit over the top.

Regardless of the result, Shoes will take his L in one of these games, it's becoming a yearly NT Sports tradition no matter the sport. LOL.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ehhh, that's a bit over the top.

Regardless of the result, Shoes will take his L in one of these games, it's becoming a yearly NT Sports tradition no matter the sport. LOL.

Maybe he should only make really generic predictions...like you do.

On a sidenote, can someone fill me in on why the Cowboys O-Coordinator is so highly-praised?
Every Dallas game I watch, he always calls way too many passing plays in obvious running situations.
I just want to know why everyone thinks so highly of him.
been saying this for about 10 weeks now ... I could probably call plays for the boys better than Garrett does but just because he inherited one ofthe best O's in the league, he's reaping the benefits ... I am not worried about losing him AT ALL

I've noticed that as well, but that just shows you how much trust he has in Romo.

Unless something has changed and it doesn't look like it to me this will be the same soup warmed up Boys by 10+. Alot of analysts are giving the Giants achance but I can see why though. We have played shaky the last few weeks and the Giants almost beating the Pats and beating a garbage Bucs teams have somepeople confused but all the Boys have to do is prove it on Sunday.

don't get too cocky for your britches, dallas fans.

this is going to be a good game.

not giving predictions, but you all shouldn't get ahead of yourselves
So whats the point of your yack if your not giving out predictions then? You must think yall are going to win which is cool but why cant the fansof the other team think the same even if it is overexaggerated in some posts?

This Boss dude seems alright. From what I've watched of him so far, he's sure-handed and runs good routes to get open. Still enough to beat Roy 1 on 1.
I agree but I don't know how much of its because Boss isn't a factor to D-cordinaters yet but Roy is sweetchuck in coverage. Maybe thatwill change once he goes back to 38.

They did lose to the eagles @ home right ? You guys do know we run almost the same defense right ? and we do have a better offense then the eagles.

Yeah i know yall beat us twice this season but while you guys finished the season sluggish and were playing our best football of the season. Yall arent worried at all ?

All you have to do is check the last game thread between our teams to see how I feel about yall fake%!## Eagles defense (This was before we lost to them thesecond time though). I'm also not sure but how much pressure and how many sacks did yall get on Romo this year? I don't remember yall getting to muchof either one but maybe I'm wrong.

Giants have played well the last 3 weeks (Buffalo included)...and that Pats game really gave Eli some confidence, he looked like a diff QB the past 2-3 weeks.

If Eli can continue his strong play, and the pass rush can maintain their consistency (it will be tough vs the Cowboys O-Line, as was shown the last time theyplayed), Giants have a good chance of stealing the game. They have to hold the Cowboys in the 20's though, if they allow the Cowboys to score 30+ the gameis a wrap.

Giants by 6.

So whats the point of your yack if your not giving out predictions then? You must think yall are going to win which is cool but why cant the fans of the other team think the same even if it is overexaggerated in some posts?
no yack. i just ain't the type to get in over my head like some of you dudes are getting on here.

just saying your team's been on shaky ground the last few games and a lot of you like to play hide and go sleep when the chips are down.

it ain't necessary to give out predictions though. i just enjoy my team and watch the game as it unfolds. it'll be a good match. simple as that.

it's all in fun though, homie.

This should be fun...

'Boys in a shootout...(cuz as suspect as our secondary is, the Giants' is just as...but we have the better offense...)

Cowboys-41
Giants-34

Back
Top Bottom