PHI_960.gif
VS.
DAL_406.gif

on

post-1-1159178066_thumb.jpg

GARC10312170157-big.jpg

returns to

lincoln%20financial%20field.jpg

It maybe a little early but these threads are always really fun and this is a huge game between two division rivals. Brian Dawkins hopes to return this week so that will be a plus. Cowboys are coming off of a bye so they are well rested and will be prepared. I'm sure most Cowboys fans expect this to be a very easy game for them and I cannot really blame them because we have been playing bad. Eagles can turn around their season though so you know they will be up for this game. I'll post some more thoughts as the week goes on. I know the Colts vs Pats game is getting all the hype but this will be another awesome game this week.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Man... this game, the Pats/Colts... Oregon/ASU... AND American Gangster opens in theaters this week :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
I'm gonna be broke by the end of the weekend :\
ohwell.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Only slightly worse than the Seahawks.
TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

I checked the spreads today in the paper and the cowboys are ONLY favored by 3.

Cowboys by 10.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

who's willing to bet that somehow Joka will be salty by the end of the game next week?

I hope it's a tie :b
tongue.gif

Thanks for that new wallpaper lol (the Linc)
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

^ Wanna make a bet? He will score this week.

Cowboys win, 27-10.
Team Cowboys
5-1.

^^^like dude said up there, all NFC EAST games are close so I'm not expecting a blowout at all

But this SHOULD be the first step toward running away with not only the divison, but also the conference.

Boys' - 27
Eagles- 17
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
Next victim:Eagles
6-1

Quote:
who's willing to bet that somehow Joka will be salty by the end of the game next week?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

we need to come out and flat out jump on them early. We cant let them stay in this game. As most NFC East games, it will be tough and hard hitting and probably close
TEAMCOWBOYS
"We're workin on the second hand"

Roy will end McNabb's season early again....

Free Mike Vick.

Damn yo watching that gif still hurts every time.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

somebody got that TO wink from MNF last year? the gif or whatever it is?

Edit: Found it

.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

it really doesnt matter if the Cowboys are playing great and the Eagles are playing poor..as long its eagles and cowboys you never really know what the outcome will be..
TEAMCOWBOYS
"theres a hole in the earth"

We got this. Eagles all day.
TEAM EAGLES

Romo got that new deal so you know he is going to be feeling good. Its kind of a shame this game is on the same weekend as Colts vs Pats because its not really even being talked about and Eagles Cowboys games are normally some of the best games all year.
TEAM EAGLES

cowboys are getting the two starting CB in the same game for the first time this year :pimp:
pimp.gif

and a healthy D with Ellis back and i cant wait for Tank to be back :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
EquipoTRIcolor​

marion barber will have a big game mark my words.

T.O. will have a touchdown and a special celebration for it.

Cowboys will only win by 3 however....

Back
Top Bottom