Official Cowboys@Geee-men 11/11 Vol.Heavy Artillery

i cant wait for Sunday to come. I am scared of Plax though, he's having a great year. But we need to establish Marion early and keep pressure on Eli
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

Quote:
I predicted the Boys would win by 10 and I was right on the money. I'll have to root for my Giants this time and say they'll win by 7.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
QB'SFINEST
VIA Dade County​

^^I take it your dude is Mr. Watkins, yea like pete said, he's no real factor to our D
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
Next victim:Giants
7-1

I've been a Pat Watkins fan since college but yeah, he's not a factor on D. Special teams though, he is pretty good

im really skeptical on this one. then agin, i thought the eagles were gonna beat us as well.

one good thing is that the Vagiants are 4-14 after a bye and coughlin is 8-16 second half of the season. both teams have improved since the first week. we're number 2 offense in the league without Terry Glenn....

God I wish dat ninja wud come back soon...

Quote:
Cowboys defense is down one man, my dude Pat plays safety for them he said he's "doubtful"...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

man i'm so pissed. i just got a job at apple and they have me training this sat/sun from 10-7 >:
mad.gif
ing to come together. now only if everyone could stay healthy. henry looked good, and reeves did fine. i really think all this playing time is boosting his confidence and when he finally gets dropped back down to packages he'll be better cause of this. i can't wait to see tank. hopefully take more attention away from ware and ellis.

our O is great. i think one of the main things in looking at our O is that our running game has not had a fumble (knock on wood). romo has when he is passing, but jj and marion the barbarian are rock solid.

my main concern going into this game is plax. that fool is sick. hopefully newman shuts him down. i can't wait to see the camera on eli all day. that kid always looks like he is going to cry.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Man this is a big game and prolly wont be able to watch it :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220​

First off let me say that this whole Giants beating garbage teams needs to go away. Dallas beat the Dolphins and Eagles both team the Giants beat. Throw in mediocre Bears, Bills, and Vikings teams and a winless Rams team, not really seeing much of a schedule difference, and when it's all said and done it's the same schedule sans 2 games. We did what we were supposed to right? Win the games you're supposed to.

Nevertheless, Romo is in for a long day...that d line is gonna get after him. Eli made plays the last time these 2 teams met and Plax couldn't be stopped, and quite honestly I don't see Newman making much of a difference against him. In the end the Giants silence the critics and knock off the Boys.....34-20.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

Quote:
Plax couldn't be stopped, and quite honestly I don't see Newman making much of a difference against him.
looking elsewhere.

As far as that pass rush expect alot of Jones and Barber....with mostly Barber. As big as our offensive line is you guys are gonna get worn down.

So just go ahead and start making the "Annual Giants Second-Half Season Collapse Unappreciation Thread"

:D
happy.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
First off let me say that this whole Giants beating garbage teams needs to go away. Dallas beat the Dolphins and Eagles both team the Giants beat. Throw in mediocre Bears, Bills, and Vikings teams and a winless Rams team, not really seeing much of a schedule difference, and when it's all said and done it's the same schedule sans 2 games. We did what we were supposed to right? Win the games you're supposed to.
TEAMCOWBOYS

:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
I agree with the garbage teams stuff but I think some Boys fans wouldn't say it if the same thing hadn't been said by Giants and other teams fans about us.
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
So what they would have lost by 3 instead of 10? I still think they would have lost but I'm biased so hey.

Not necessarily I'm just saying before he went out they traded touchdowns on the previous 2 drives I believe.

I'm a Cowboys fan as well.
BigBobbsOnCampus

Gonna be a huge game for the NFC East, I think the Giants will edge it out.

Quote:
Pat Watkins? Yeah, he sucks, so it doesn't matter...

Quote:
I've been a Pat Watkins fan since college but yeah, he's not a factor on D. Special teams though, he is pretty good

Quote:
^^I take it your dude is Mr. Watkins, yea like pete said, he's no real factor to our D

Quote:
Stop it sir your man ain't no real factor in the D. Now my peoples are a factor and they are playing so 2nd place you stay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
I don't have no problems with Watkins but its not like if he's out O.Cordinators like @#%$ yeah we don't have to deal with that problem that is Pat Watkins.
TEAMCOWBOYS

You jus know Eli is gonna try to force it to Plax deep thru double coverage (Newman and safety help all day!) and Roy is gonna get one of his 'oh @#%$, it came 2 me!?' picks...

Doubling Plax is not really going to matter seeing how he has been doubled all yearlong and has still done his thing. But regardless that would be the smart thing to do because again I say Newman cannot play Plax one on one, speed is one thing, but in a jumpball situation I'm giving the nod to Plax all day long.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

im one of the biggest cowboys fans on this board. this game will be close. i really see this being a possible 13-14 type game word to 1993. if the giants cant get pressure on romo they will have trouble all day. dallas needs cover the long pass. they will have more D now with a pro bowler in the middle and there other good CB henry back in. i see this being a good fun game. i like the rivalery between our two teams. if dallas beats the giants i really think we can run the NFC east table.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Back
Top Bottom