Official Cowboys@Geee-men 11/11 Vol.Heavy Artillery

i will be shocked if the giants lose this game, no one is hurt, home game off a bye week they better win. if the giants win this game they will be a top 3 seed hopefully winning the east. if they lose the could just sneak into the playoffs again.

I expect a big game from Eli / jacobs

key for the defense is to force romo to get rid of the ball quick, they better blitz like crazy if the front 4 is not getting there

Did Any of you guys see the last team the Giants played...the 0-8 Dolphins and barely get out of that with a pathetic win....That game was disgusting...Eli Manning is a joke. Stats from the Dolphins gm.......8/22, 59 Yards, 2.7yds per comp :smh:
smh.gif
and believe me; he's not gonna have 133 rushing yards out of Jacobs to hide behind like he did in Mia. The Dallas D will shut him down again...And my dude Eli being outplayed by Cleo Lemon of Miami(C/ATT=17/30, YDS=149,5 yrd avg, 1 td) :rofl:
roll.gif
If this is the same Eli that comes out on Sunday....I'm gonna be a very happy Cowboys fan..Cowboys win...27-13......
"I love me some me"

Giants 31
Cowboys 28

Predictions:
-Romo will get sacked 5 times
-Aaron Ross will have 1 (one) pick for a TD
-Plax will beat Terrance Newman with a stutter step on his route, catch a pass and take it 50+ yards for a TD
-Jacobs 100 yards rushing
-Eli will have a sketchy, mistake filled game, but still manage to do OK.
-TO is gonna have a sick game.
-Marion Barber/Julius will be shut the @#%$ down.
TEAM music-basketball-skateboarding-women
TEAMYANKEES​

Quote:
Did Any of you guys see the last team the Giants played...the 0-8 Dolphins and barely get out of that with a pathetic win....That game was disgusting...Eli Manning is a joke. Stats from the Dolphins gm.......8/22, 59 Yards, 2.7yds per comp :smh:
smh.gif
and believe me; he's not gonna have 133 rushing yards out of Jacobs to hide behind like he did in Mia. The Dallas D will shut him down again...And my dude Eli being outplayed by Cleo Lemon of Miami(C/ATT=17/30, YDS=149,5 yrd avg, 1 td) :rofl:
roll.gif
If this is the same Eli that comes out on Sunday....I'm gonna be a very happy Cowboys fan..Cowboys win...27-13......

Somebody OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the game. 2 (two) TD passes dropped, HORRIBLE playing conditions, it goes on and on. Since you want to talk about HORRIBLE stats against a team when it was playing HORRIBLY... remember those 5 INT's against Buffalo? 2 for TD's? I mean if you want to talk all about statistics there isn't a bigger choke than that. If you want to talk football, and not the fantasy mumbo jumbo, I'm sure we'll all agree he lead the team to the win in the end. Like Brett Favre always says "Whether your stats looked good or not is irrelevant, because if you lose it doesn't really matter"

Quote:
Nah, but they are extremely upset because it's one less safety they get to expose in coverage and beat deep on Sunday...

Word....Y'all have clones of eachother at the S position....Someone has to be able to continually cover the deep ball

Quote:
you had to even laugh at that though. I don't have no problems with Watkins but its not like if he's out O.Cordinators like yeah we don't have to deal with that problem that is Pat Watkins.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
Y'all have clones of eachother at the S position...
ing CBs on the field before they really rip into him...

People hyping up the Giants pass rush like it's unblockable is crazy. Outside of the Eagles game, it's been good (not great) in terms of sacks...Romo is going to be sacked 5 times, but the Cowboys OL has only given up 11 sacks total all season? Doubtful...Osi is a very good pass rusher, but let's not act like he's been an unstoppable force outside that Eagles game. Take out his game against Winston Justice, and he's got 2 sacks in 7 games. Strahan hasn't been as good as usual this year. Justin Tuck is the real X-factor, imo...If the Cowboys can stay in managable down and distances, I really don't see the pass rush being a major factor. If they continually get into 2nd/3rd and long situations, it'll become a bigger issue.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Quote:
Doubtful...Osi is a very good pass rusher, but let's not act like he's been an unstoppable force outside that Eagles game. Take out his game against Winston Justice, and he's got 2 sacks in 7 games.
TEAMCOWBOYS

yall cant use the Dolphins game against the Giants. it was in London and in horrible playing conditions.

regardless, their front four looks good. the only reason im thinkin we lose this game is because i cant picture us goin 3-0 against the eagles, giants and skins and we always split the series with the giants.

i will say this tho: that front four the giants got has been getting pressure on horrible offenses. the likes of Trent Dilpher, Cleo Lemon, Joet Harrington, and Chad Pennington...

1) With Newman in this game, Plax is not going wild like game 1.. not happening
2) The toughest player on the field is going to be on offense, MBIII is going to be punishing the Giants Defense (hopefully punching Sam Madison around on the outside)
3) COVER SHOCKEY, AND NOT WITH ROY WILLIAMS
4)Dallas defense will be the talk after the game
5) Romo will have a nice game

Dallas 37 Giants 27
Team Cowboys

Quote:
Somebody OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the game. 2 (two) TD passes dropped, HORRIBLE playing conditions, it goes on and on. Since you want to talk about HORRIBLE stats against a team when it was playing HORRIBLY... remember those 5 INT's against Buffalo? 2 for TD's? I mean if you want to talk all about statistics there isn't a bigger choke than that. If you want to talk football, and not the fantasy mumbo jumbo, I'm sure we'll all agree he lead the team to the win in the end. Like Brett Favre always says "Whether your stats looked good or not is irrelevant, because if you lose it doesn't really matter"
Sorry my dude...I did watch the game. And it was pretty ugly. And as a matter of fact, Eli has not been the one carrying the team to their 6-2 record like Favre has done his entire career. It's been a sound defense and a quality run game. I'm not bashing the Giants as a whole. Just Eli. Because when it comes down to it; I can rarely recall the last time Eli had to come from behind and LEAD his team to a victory. And what I stated earlier wasn't "fantasy mumbo jumbo" homie. Those are FACTS and the stats don't lie. Like usual, Eli is being carried by his team and just like last year, his inconsistacy at the Qb position will catch up to them in the long run..Cowboys win this week....27-13......
"I love me some me"

its gonna be a very very close game..the giants' D is puttin in work
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Quote:
naldo21
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Quote:
Sorry my dude...I did watch the game. And it was pretty ugly. And as a matter of fact, Eli has not been the one carrying the team to their 6-2 record like Favre has done his entire career. It's been a sound defense and a quality run game. I'm not bashing the Giants as a whole. Just Eli. Because when it comes down to it; I can rarely recall the last time Eli had to come from behind and LEAD his team to a victory. And what I stated earlier wasn't "fantasy mumbo jumbo" homie. Those are FACTS and the stats don't lie. Like usual, Eli is being carried by his team and just like last year, his inconsistacy at the Qb position will catch up to them in the long run..Cowboys win this week....27-13......

How does that even contest what I said though? The stats there did lie about how he played, he should have had 2 td passes... Way to ignore the point.
btw,

since we're on the subject of Favre, do you know how many crappy stat games he has where if you watched the game you'd think "dam this man is amazing". I wasn't saying Eli was leading the team anywhere, he's playing a more Grossmanesque (last year) role. Regardless, I agree he's not a great QB, he's decent to good.

P.S. Favre has not ALWAYS had to carry his team... do you not remember Dorsey Levens, Ahman Green (when he wasn't always getting hurt...), etc. etc.

the more i think about it ... cowboys gonna win fairly easily ... when we played them the first time, we didnt have newman and they fried reeves pretty much for every score ... ... ... we dont let running backs get loose ... and eli is straight doo doo brown brown ... seriously, think about watching that first game and all the cowboys fans i know you were boutta break your plasmas watching reeves look like gumby out there gettin twisted around

cowboys 56
giants 14
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
3) COVER SHOCKEY, AND NOT WITH ROY WILLIAMS
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

^I'm a devout D-Boys fan but....you drawlin lol...I don't think were gonna win by THAT much....

It would b nice tho lol

Back
Top Bottom