Official Cowboys@Geee-men 11/11 Vol.Heavy Artillery

Most of my fellow cowboy fans are just tryna be nice, sayin its gonna be a close game, well I for one(a reasonable(sp?) cowboy fan) don't see the game being close

Fact of the matter is, although their(Giants) D is playin better, our offense is also playin better from week 1, and I kno many of you will disagree with me but a good offense>>>>>>>>>a good defense any day of the week.

I think I predicted a 10 pt game in my 1st post, but I changed my mind(word to keyshia cole) :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
Next victim:Giants
7-1

since were good again i really dont want us to think its 1992 not just yet realtalk. we still havent won a playoff game since jordan was in the game. we must win a playoff game before we talk. i think this season is a bust if we dont go to the superbowl and win.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Quote:
Fact of the matter is, although their(Giants) D is playin better, our offense is also playin better from week 1, and I kno many of you will disagree with me but a good offense>>>>>>>>>a good defense any day of the week.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Wow, I gotta change my avy.
laugh.gif

Its pretty cool outside today, plus nit should be very windy as always @ the Meadowlands, so the running game will be very important for both teams.

I just hope we can all watch an entertaining game today. The Giants have a history of playing poorly after a bye week, but they are healthy for a change andtheir defense has played exceptionally well.

This is the game I have been anticipating since the last match-up. The G-Men have turned things around defensively, but have also played some suspect teams.This game is huge for both squads. Lets Go Giants!!!!

i'm pumped, but this game is gonna drive me up the wall. i can tell already.

plax may be iffy from what i read. plus eli hasn't had a game over 200 yards passing. he's played better than at most other times with the giants, buti don't know how much better he's capable of to be honest.

this cowboys d has had challenges unlike the gaints who have had a relatively easy schedule as of late. let's be honest here

just feed shockey, keep the run consistent and let the d have its way with the cowboys offensive line

Vagiants
gee, that was real creative

Nah marley, I got the sig, I just don't kno how/where to put it

See \/
Team Cowboys

[font color=#00008b face=Impact size=7]T[/font][font color=#272796 face=Impact size=7]E[/font][font color=#4d4da1 face=Impact size=7]A[/font][font color=#7474ab face=Impact size=7]M[/font][font color=#9a9ab6 face=Impact size=7]C[/font][font color=#c0c0c0 face=Impact size=7]O[/font][font color=#9a9ab6 face=Impact size=7]W[/font][font color=#7474ab face=Impact size=7]B[/font][font color=#4d4da1 face=Impact size=7]O[/font][font color=#272796 face=Impact size=7]Y[/font][font color=#00008b face=Impact size=7]S[/font]
[font color=white face=century gothic size=3]VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......[/font]​
[font color=#00008b face=century gothic size=2]"QUOTE"[/font]

^ don't use the ez code. just copy the signature itself like you would text or an image (select, copy)

then head up to navigation on the upper right, select edit signature under your avy and paste it in the box

make sure to save and you should be set

i'm being way too nice to dallas fans right now

giants need to gives the boys a heavy dose of jacobs and try to eat up alot of time. no way the giants secondary is containing their wideouts.

We in the HOUSE.

Let's go G-Men.

First drive defensively, we gotta go after them with the blitz. Try to rattle Romo early. Even if we can't get the sack, hit him, get in his vision, justdon't let him stand there and make plays.
Offensively, get Eli rolling EARLY. Give Jacobs the ball early and often, so the PA will work brilliantly. Get Plax the ball early to keep his ankle loose. LetShockey run seam routes up the middle against those safeties. Hopefully, they are so concerned with stopping Burress that they play a soft cover 2, which willlet Shockey beast.

I know it's a HUGE game for both teams, but it's safe to say the Giants need this game significantly more than Dallas, isn't it? If the Giants losethis game, they basically put themselves in a 3 game hole in the East and all but eliminate themselves, barring a Cowboys collapse down the stretch...If theCowboys lose, it's still a tie for first and the Cowboys still basically control their own destiny.

Giants game then Knicks right after, my!#!% is not hittin' the gym today.

Unless the Giants are blowing them out or somethin'.
laugh.gif

5 more minutes !

Boys - 35

Giants - 14

Damn son, that's bold....You expecting Plaxico to be held down all game? Dude hasnt even practiced in like 2 or 3 weeks and still burnin cats.

I know it's a HUGE game for both teams, but it's safe to say the Giants need this game significantly more than Dallas, isn't it? If the Giants losethis game, they basically put themselves in a 3 game hole in the East and all but eliminate themselves, barring a Cowboys collapse down the stretch...If theCowboys lose, it's still a tie for first and the Cowboys still basically control their own destiny.

[color= rgb(255, 102, 51)]Ehhh, not really,because they already have a 6-2 record, and even if they go 4-4 the rest of the way (they have a tough schedule ahead), they would still make the playoffs as awild card since there aren't many good NFC teams (division is not that important, not to me at least). I think the Giants will go 5-3 the rest of the wayand finish the season with 11 wins, which is more games that I thought they would have a shot at.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom