Official Cowboys@Geee-men 11/11 Vol.Heavy Artillery

goldnboi7

Banned
(Too soon? I saw one on tuesday b4...and both teams completed their last game...I reads the rules, patna...)

Anyway...yup...this week pretty much decides the East. Another week, another shootout...(welcome back Tank Johnson! Lol sry...) I think he'll make a nice change of pace with Remi Ayodele...anybody else see him makin a splash?

I think well get after the practice Manning because our pass rush has improved and that's the way to rattle Eli anyway. Side note: Giants fans...do you trust Eli? No disrespect...but lets be real...I just don't see it. At his best, he's just a very solid starting QB. (think Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Delhomme)

I think if we keep enough pressure on Eli so he can't just sling it up 2 the 6' 12" Texaco Burress, contain the run game, give Antonio Ramiro time 2 throw it, and don't turn it over, we put ourselves in a great position to win.

KEY MATCHUP:
Leonard Davis vs. Osi UUUUUmeniyora...I think Osi is overrated becouse of that one performance, but not by much...he still is a VERY talented DE. Leonard Davis seems to have become the Pro Bowl-caliber {*edit guard, not tackle! Frikkin idiot!*} lineman the Cards thought he could be (and the lineman that his ginormous frame should make him by default lol.) If we can keep Tonyromo off his back, I think we can torch the Giants secondary...so the matchup is self-explanatory. EDIT: Oh, and we're a different offense with Witten as a weapon, so if they start gettin 2 Romo, we'll have 2 max-protect, givin us one less downfield option...not good.

PREDICTION:
34-21 D-boys

Osi is far from overrated. He was just as potent a pass rusher last season. The last game the cowboys barely walked away with the w, The Giant D was improved greatly since then esp. the D-Line. Eli makes mistakes under pressure but the same can be said for Tony Romo. The game is gonna be decided by which QB makes that really stupid throw thats get picked off and taken to the house.

Oh, believe me bruh...I know Romo makes some head scratchin throws...but he's a better scrambler so he can avoid pressure temporarily. I'm just sayin crunch-time picks seem 2 be Eli's specialty.

Oh, and I made a point of saying Osi is still a VERY (yes all caps) talented DE...I just hear people screamin LT and I'm like...yo...get that outta here.

Quote:
The last game the cowboys barely walked away with the w, The Giant D was improved greatly since then esp. the D-Line.
ing LB that has played extremely well since coming back...Add a guy like Tank Johnson in the middle, and it's fairly safe to say the Cowboys defense is an entirely different unit as well...

The Cowboys offensive line has been VERY good this year. If the line plays like it did last week in Philadelphia, the Cowboys win. If the Giants get to Romo early, they'll take it...Definately going to be a good game. I definately don't think we'll see the shootout we saw in Week 1...
Quote:
Leonard Davis seems to have become the tackle the Cards thought he could be (and the tackle that his ginormous frame should make him by default lol.)
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Should be a great game both teams have played entirely different since week 1.

I predicted the Boys would win by 10 and I was right on the money. I'll have to root for my Giants this time and say they'll win by 7.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Aw geez...I knew I effed up sumwhere...yes Leonard Davis is a guard...sry...*goes, sits in corner* Nice catch, Nowitness (banginalistic avy 2!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
)

Your right Romo does present the out of pocket threat that Manning lacks. If I had to choose between the two right now I would pick Romo. In the long run tho I think Eli is going to be the better QB. A arm like that dosen't come around every day.

As far as Osi and the LT comparisons, there will never be another LT end of story. The guy was a controlled lunatic.

I think the G-men come out firing after the bye. This will be a close one.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
Giants fans...do you trust Eli? No disrespect...but lets be real...I just don't see it. At his best, he's just a very solid starting QB. (think Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Delhomme)

Not a Giants fan but if he can get to the Super Bowl like those two did I think NYG fans would be happy.

Quote:
The last game the cowboys barely walked away with the w,

If Eli didn't get injured it would have kept going back and forth until the end.

The only thing I'm worried about is keep Tony Romo upright throughout the game and the great pass rush the Giants have.

Cowboys win 31 - 17
BigBobbsOnCampus

Romo gets exposed this game. Giants 28 Cowboys 7. Giants rushing attack, ball control, and pass rush will be the keys to victory.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Hey...what do yall think of Isaiah Stanback? (QB-WR/KR transition project, #86) Do yall think based on what was seen last week, the return job is his 2 lose? His routes have really gotten better, I think he can return pretty well, and I think one day he could contribute on offense like Devin Hester (although DH is an alien cyborg programmed 2 break ankles...) Do yall see what I see?

EDIT:
Oh u picked up on the pattern, proshares? Good job...its true that you don't need a superstar behind center 2 be successful...but it damn sure helps.

Actually, I just feel sorry for the guy that he can never be good enough 4 some Giants fans because he's not his bro, and that (lets be 100 bout this) is what they wanted/expected. He's solid though and will start for a long time, no doubt...havin Plax/B-Jake helps tho lol.

Giants look better than they did in week 1 ...but are the Cowboys. Giants Def has shut down the like of Trent Dilfer, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, and Chad Pennington. All of a sudden the Cowboys o-line and Romo are in trouble? Please.

Quote:
Giants Def has shut down the like of Trent Dilfer, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, and Chad Pennington. All of a sudden the Cowboys o-line and Romo are in trouble? Please.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

The game will only be close for the first half...Cowboys by 14

were a second half team, but the game will be very exciting.

R. Williams gonna knock somebody out?
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

I just realized something ... the nfc east has played some horrible opponents, but in particular the giants have played hot garbage on their win streak ... 6 straight games against doo doo ... no wonder they look so different compared to the boys and pack lol ... anyways, im a pessimist so until romo and the boys win a "seperation" game I just can't believe in them 100% ... A win this week pretty much guarantees a bye in the playoffs as long as we win the games we should down the stretch ... I'm still looking for this fairy tale character Romo to snap back to reality, but we will see ...

Cowboys 24
Giants 17
TEAMCOWBOYS

Sooo we have both of our corners back this week, Tank in the middle hopefully eating up blocks to free up Demarcus & Greg on the outside :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
Next victim:Giants
7-1

I think everyone is pumping the Giants Defense up to much and not talking how bad our pass d is.

I think Our corners need to do something against Plax. They can't let him get 3 touchdowns again. They have to run Barber and a lot and i think it will work in the end.

Cowboys-35
Giants-21
Team Cowboys
6-1.

Back
Top Bottom