Official Cowboys VS. 49ers Post.. My thread>your thread

Originally Posted by MPire

This 4th quarter comeback by Romo will be ignored...like his other 11 are. People are only gonna remember if/when he screws up which is why I don't like having football discussions with NT because most of NT aren't real football fans.

That's cause his greatest game are against bum teams.  The Chiefs game in overtime.  The Lions game a few years ago.  This game

He still needs clutch comeback on national TV against an Eagles, Pats, Steelers, etc. 

I guess this team still hasnt learned how to win close games. What was it 5 games last year we lost by 3 points or less? 
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah this one hurts because we blew the lead. This was probably the 2nd worst loss we had in the last couple of years that I can think of. Number 1 being when Favre beat us on the last play of the game 
mad.gif

This was a good win , we needed this . Romo lead us back for a good win.

Lets go get us a W vs the skins next week.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by MPire

This 4th quarter comeback by Romo will be ignored...like his other 11 are. People are only gonna remember if/when he screws up which is why I don't like having football discussions with NT because most of NT aren't real football fans.

That's cause his greatest game are against bum teams.  The Chiefs game in overtime.  The Lions game a few years ago.  This game

He still needs clutch comeback on national TV against an Eagles, Pats, Steelers, etc. 
Atlanta 2009 were bums? Eagles 2009 were bums, who by the way, Romo carved up back to back weeks to lead the Cowboys to their first playoff win since I was 9? How about when he handed the Colts their first loss of the season in 2006? Was that Colts team a bum too? You kno, the Colts team that won the SB that year? How bout handing the undefeated Saints their first loss also? Were they bums? They won the SB that year also. What about the Eagles 2008 on MNF? That Eagles team went to the NFC CHampionship game that year. Were they bums too? All the aforementioned games were all on National TV btw.

Funny you mention two teams that Romo only has the chance of playing once every 4 years
laugh.gif
. Like I said, this is part of the reason why the majority of NT are just sneaker dudes. Because if you were football fans, instead of listening to everything ESPN feeds you, you'd know that Romo has a better 4th quarter QB rating than every QB in the NFL not named Brady.

Have a good night sir.

Back
Top Bottom