Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
Leo's home???!

Welcome back fam.
pimp.gif
"IM ALREADY HOOOOOOOME"

pimp.gif

I give Dallas at least two quarters of keepin' the game close (just cause the Saints have odds against em with the pressure of going undefeated), but theyshould still win by double digits.

As far as I am concerned the Saints and Cowboys are two evenly matched teams.

No.

have to go to two grad parties, going to try and sneak out early to catch the game. the secondary def has to step up today go cowboys

Cowboys bout to get blasted...

Even if they keep it close, which team would you bet on making the couple of plays that win the game?

I've thought they were capable of winning every game they've played to this point, but this is a bad, bad spot for this team...

RiverXBear wrote:
die hard cowboys fan for life GO BOYS , no lil star
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

please keep my #### out of your mouth from now on ... dont even think about pressing reply with me in mind ... if you see i make a thread, dont enter it ...

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

As far as I am concerned the Saints and Cowboys are two evenly matched teams.
ROFLMFAO

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

This team definitely can't win a shootout, and there's no way they limit Brees enough to keep the Saints under 21 or so, so I see no possibility of awin.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

The saints fans make me sick with all the band wagon groupie love of late.
AGREED

makes me sick...theyre the new americas team, blah blah blah

i had to go to a espn zone every week to watch the packers and weeks 1-8 absolutely no saints fans...last week the whole place was filled with them...i wasbout to throw up

Just thought about it. Not only was Sean Payton our former offensive coordinator, but Gregg Williams was the former d-coordinator for the ******** just not tolong ago.
Doesn not bode well.

I don't think its a blowout though. This point in the season everybody has the tape on each other.

Young money it is horrible

every time i log on to facebook i see " watching the saints go saints !!!!!'' after they won there 10th or so game , it is horrible and so
bad. i dont get it the saints aint neva been to a super bowl , and i doubt they will go this year . they been to close to losing and in the playoffs
thats how you get beat.

And Lil star ? what you gonna do if i keep replying in your thread and saying your name . you the biggest LAME EVER . you route against
your own team for shock value . no cowboys fans on NT even like you , and we all stick together during the year. so jumo through cyber space
and proceed to call me out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

go boys

RiverXBear wrote:

And Lil star ? what you gonna do if i keep replying in your thread and saying your name . you the biggest LAME EVER . you route against
your own team for shock value . no cowboys fans on NT even like you , and we all stick together during the year. so jumo through cyber space
and proceed to call me out

go boys

laugh.gif

Giants fans lol , who cares if i spelled it like that i was busy doing something else at the same time.

lil star you just so tuff over the internet man .

RiverXBear wrote:
Giants fans lol , who cares if i spelled it like that i was busy doing something else at the same time.

lil star you just so tuff over the internet man .

Back
Top Bottom