Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

Man i got my head buried in so much damn school work its sickening right now
smh.gif
smh.gif
dunno if ill be able to watch all of this game...

You know you will.

4 days of football this week is greatly appreciated, especially with this snow comin' down.

Nah this will be the Cowboys in a romp, NO has nothing to play for. Barber will be going ham tonight.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Nah this will be the Cowboys in a romp, NO has nothing to play for. Barber will be going ham tonight.
I would agree with you if it were the Colts, they could care less about going undefeated...but the Saints? Them dudes want to go undefeated thewhole way, Brees will play Week 17.

i have a feeling this thread is going to be straight comedy...i guess thats not saying much though. lol

im just hoping for a competitive game ... definitely dont want the boys to get blown out but what can we really expect? these dudes are 13-0 and their passinggame is REAL ... we cant cover the pass ... its a recipe for disaster ...

i don't know why people keep thinking the cowboys are going to get blown out.

believe me i want them to lose this game just as much as i want the giants and eagles to lose this weekend also but i'm almost certain the cowboys will beready for this game. roy williams should have shut up and let his play do the talking but whatever.

dallas has had a tough december schedule but had their chances in both games they lost. i really wouldn't even call their 2 game losing streak a choke job,they played a divisonal rival on the road who knows them well, and arguably the hottest team in football right now and had their chances in both games.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I would agree with you if it were the Colts, they could care less about going undefeated...but the Saints? Them dudes want to go undefeated the whole way, Brees will play Week 17.
Why do you say that?
nerd.gif
They have a bunch of finesse players like Brees,Shockey, Vilma & Colston that could easily get hurt and ruin their playoff run.

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part
laugh.gif
G-Men nation rocking back and forth withtheir prayer beads saying their hail mary's rooting for their "saints"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll be out tonight...NY keep it classy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I would agree with you if it were the Colts, they could care less about going undefeated...but the Saints? Them dudes want to go undefeated the whole way, Brees will play Week 17.
Why do you say that?
nerd.gif
They have a bunch of finesse players like Brees, Shockey, Vilma & Colston that could easily get hurt and ruin their playoff run.

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part
laugh.gif
G-Men nation rocking back and forth with their prayer beads saying their hail mary's rooting for their "saints"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll be out tonight...NY keep it classy
laugh.gif
You're reaching.

If you listen to way some of the Saints players when asked about going perfect, they all say that's what they want to do (and are pretty adamant about it).

A veteran team like the Colts could care less because they've been there done that (with their high winning totals per season). This is a level of successthe Saints have never experienced, they want to make history.

....as for wishful thinking, it this were the Lions then yea that's wishful thinking. This is the best team in the league, a Saints win is something thatwill most likely happen.
laugh.gif
Them Boys gonna have to play the most physical games of their lives to have a chance.

I just want to see a good game cause I'm bored outta my *$+*%$$ mind right now.

People saying the Saints have nothing to play for... they've openly said they want to go undefeated. And I think the Colts have said the same.

Out to go watch the game.
pimp.gif

I think Ware playin is a bad idea. Seems like a risky move right there.
frown.gif

Key for the Cowboys is how they do in the Red Zone (ie keeping Nick Folk off the field
sick.gif
).

Saints will control this game and Im sure Dallas will score late for the backdoor cover
laugh.gif

Lets go 'boys.... I just want to say I HATE all the NO fans that live here in the dallas area, they are sooooo damn obnoxious
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom