Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Mez 0ne wrote:

toine2983 wrote:

^ Please spare me.
eyes.gif

Every fan is up or down based on how their team peforms, you trying to tell you weren't happy when your Giants had that great start, then bummed when
the lost 5 in a row?

And please direct me in this thread where a Cowboy fan said we're going to win the division and do well in the playoffs. Any rational Cowboy fan
knows that even though we had a big win yesterday if we don't build it and close the season strong it isn't going to mean +%!$.
Um..check page 49 dude.
laugh.gif

Dudes now bringing up 5 trophies and +$$% like that has ANY relevance to this game or the past 13 years?

Soundin' like Yankee fans when they kept losing int he playoffs this decade....26 though...26 though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

So HATERS rule the world now???

People in the thread just str8 HATIN for HATIN sake and its all good???

Like I said, who made the last 13 years the only relevant time period in the history of the NFL?

I'll tell you who, COWBOYS HATERS!!!

Were 9-5, second place in our division, just ended the Saints hopes for an undefeated season,

and yall wanna come with all the, "What have yall done in the past 13 years", lil girl talk.

Then yall wanna say, 'Its just a game, dont take it so personal'.

But as soon as we lose hear come the 'I told u yall aint nothin' cheerleaders.

IF U DONT WANT TO READ POST FROM EXCITED COWBOYS FANS,

MAYBE U SHOULDNT READ COMMENTS POSTED IN THE COWBOYS vs SAINTS THREAD.

Your sig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by toine2983

Mez 0ne wrote:

toine2983 wrote:

^ Please spare me.
eyes.gif

Every fan is up or down based on how their team peforms, you trying to tell you weren't happy when your Giants had that great start, then bummed when
the lost 5 in a row?

And please direct me in this thread where a Cowboy fan said we're going to win the division and do well in the playoffs. Any rational Cowboy fan
knows that even though we had a big win yesterday if we don't build it and close the season strong it isn't going to mean +%!$.
Um..check page 49 dude.
laugh.gif

Dudes now bringing up 5 trophies and +$$% like that has ANY relevance to this game or the past 13 years?

Soundin' like Yankee fans when they kept losing int he playoffs this decade....26 though...26 though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

*Checks page 49*

I stand corrected.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Notice I did add a disclaimer in my OP: "rational Cowboy's fan"
laugh.gif

I agree that the glory days of yesteryear have no relevance to today but to my point I still don't see how we were a bunch of _ for being down after the
Chargers loss.

On another note, DSK stay putting people on blast.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm sayin tho son, some of ya'll are reckless after a win its comedy though, its just jokes.

IDK why ya'll hate on Marley so much dude just says things ya'll don't wanna hear. I'm a die hard Mets fan but I'm critical as $+%# when it comes to em', I know when they gonna blow games. He isn't blind to what he see's, doesn't make him any less of a fan.

man !%%# marley..
marley a real cowboy fan? get that #+%% outta here..a real fan doesnt turn the tv off when we were getting our $$% handed to $$% last year in philly and doesntstop watching the game against the ******** this year...

is that a true fan?

I've done that watchin' teams I'm a die hard fan of, usually in disgust.

I'm sayin', doesn't make any less of ya'll a fan.

So can we say now that the Colts are the best team in the NFL.

Before the haters talking mess, let me remind you that I understand... It's lonely at the top

Back
Top Bottom