Official: Crazies Movie Thread

Delete if there is another, I couldn't find it.

Just saw it..

I really liked it, definately something different and eerie about it. I recommend it, take a chick.

The ending is
pimp.gif

I plan on eventually watching both, but I honestly want to see this a tad more than Shutter Island solely because I'm a George Romero fan.
I'm glad he took involvement (co-writer) for the remake.

And I want to see Timothy O. in this.

timothy olyphant was badass, pretty much like always.

The only part I didn't like was that

Spoiler [+]
he kept leaving his wife alone, like $%%! stay together.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

What's this movie about exactly?
I won't give it all away but basically a small town in Iowa is plagued by "something" that has a zombie-like effect so the military is send in to contain it. The diseased are known as the Crazies.

It was alright. Good for a zombieish-but-not-zombiesh movie. The ending has me thinkin there's a sequel on the way.

It was alright nuthin special. Other movies done the same thing but better.

28 Weeks Later > The Crazies.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just got back from seeing it, go see it! You conspiracy lovers will LOVE it.

this is all I had to see .. ill be watching it sometime this week

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

this is all I had to see .. ill be watching it sometime this week
laugh.gif
No lie, when I was watching it, I started thinking about that Alex Jones dude. I don't want to spoil anything or over hype it but I loved it. I like stuff like that because its so close to what we hear about. Its kinda like "damn" too in the same light
tired.gif

Straight Grimey.
ohwell.gif

Biological Weapons & Martial Law.

I thought it was ehh.. expected it to be actually scary but it was more of an I Am Legend type of movie.
Got in free tho so
pimp.gif

Lmao good movie. Reminds me of resident evil. Its funny my lady asked if they took her would i rescue her, i told hell yeah. I'd love to just +$$% some $$%! up and get away with it. I swear i think i would be like woody harrelsonesque in zombieland when it comes to taken out the undead

I was suppost to see this tonight but saw shutter Island instead. I wish I would of saw this instead
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Lmao good movie. Reminds me of resident evil. Its funny my lady asked if they took her would i rescue her, i told hell yeah. I'd love to just +$$% some $$%! up and get away with it. I swear i think i would be like woody harrelsonesque in zombieland when it comes to taken out the undead

Man, it scares me how much I think I'd love to be involved in something like this.

I think this film made all the right moves in terms of chills. It was an interesting departure from typical zombie before because the 'Crazies' aren't mindless, they have regular motor skills and can use weapons.

Spoiler [+]
The ending though? I feel like every George A. Romero project ends with the cycle continuing. Also, they seem to always have a newsfeed get interrupted by creatures & have the obligatory 'end of his career' Johnny Cash.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

timothy olyphant was badass, pretty much like always.

The only part I didn't like was that

Spoiler [+]
he kept leaving his wife alone, like $%%! stay together.
In reference to the spoiler: Word!! I was saying the same thing. Dude just didnt learn
smh.gif

smh.gif

But yea I just came back from seeing it myself. It was ok, I liked it. I just it was CRAZY how everything went down
smh.gif
smh.gif

the ending kind of pissed me off. If they were going to kill absolutely everyone and nuke the place afterward then what the hell was the point of bringing the military in to evaluate everyone, evac them, etc? I mean couldn't they have just sealed the town off and nuked the place to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom