THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Only feeling about half of the spring collection, Restoration was :nthat::pimp::smokin though, happy to hear Street Wizard but would of prefered if he went all the way and had Barnes rap on it. Wish those 2 would just come back already.

Still need that Marina tape:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: its a process

Will smoke some headband and listen today. Was bumping Pilot Talk 1 last night while smoking with a chick and it had me reminiscing. 2010 was such a beautiful year

Will smoke some headband and listen today. Was bumping Pilot Talk 1 last night while smoking with a chick and it had me reminiscing. 2010 was such a beautiful year

Listened to a few tracks off that new tape and it was boof so I went back and listened to PT1&2, WAB and SI and wondered where the fire went... dude had to be top 10 from 2010-2013 with '10, '11 and '12 being his golden years.

Listened to a few tracks off that new tape and it was boof so I went back and listened to PT1&2, WAB and SI and wondered where the fire went... dude had to be top 10 from 2010-2013 with '10, '11 and '12 being his golden years.

It’s just a different time. His consistency is undefeated but his style has changed some. Pilot Talk 1 and 2, Weekend at Burnie’s and Stoned Immaculate, you’re talking about some of the greatest hip hop tracks of the past decade EASILY on those projects. Some of his more recent projects are starting to age extremely well too like Carrollton Heist and Pilot Talk 3. The quality of his music is timeless.

180328-currensy-parking-lot-music-album-cover.jpg

Spitta dropped a new tape Parking Lot Music...
**** is hard :pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom