OFFICIAL CYBER MONDAY - BLACK FRIDAY 2022 THREAD - NOVEMBER 25-28

this mf-er is a gamechanger and a steal for $99 at home depot

1190826.jpg

Thank you for sharing this! Absolute steal…copped!

2 air fryer deals

toshiba 13 in 1 air fryer

$59 Certified refurb Cuisianart i have this one its finr except the etching numbers melts off

I just ordered that Tovola for 49 though. The proprietary meals thing is a gimmick but its still a big 6 in 1 air fryer outside of that so i just bought the min amount of meals to get the deal which is 4 @ 9.99

Last edited:
Will I be able to walk in store and get a PS5 this year? Completely out of the loop when it comes to gaming these days.

Will I be able to walk in store and get a PS5 this year? Completely out of the loop when it comes to gaming these days.
They are available here online directly from Sony. In store may be a bit more unpredictable.

Anyone know if Nike will have a better deal than what posted currently? If this is the best it'll be ill just order some stuff now

Think I am finally going to let the mechanical watches go and get into an Apple Watch. Is something like the current Apple Watch usually on Black Friday deals? I've never done black Friday shopping so this is new to me.

Edit; not sure why the link says that, but it goes to Walmart.com

It’s an “older” version, but it’s down to $150 for a new Apple Watch SE at Walmart.

Edit; not sure why the link says that, but it goes to Walmart.com

It’s an “older” version, but it’s down to $150 for a new Apple Watch SE at Walmart.
Thanks for this. What’s the difference between this watch and the Apple 8 watch for 479.00 that Walmart is running a special on for 359.00? Thanks.

looking for a good external battery that can charge my S22 Ultra. 20w? Samsung OEM?

Duluth Trading Sale. 30% off everything

Clarks sitewide sale. code in link

30% off Notre Code is: BLACKFRIDAY30. they got shoes but the sizes are nearly all hella small sizes

30% off entire site. on Canoe Club. Super expensive stuff. like a brick for a sweater

maison margiela fragrance sale

686 (winter sports apparel) sale. they got normal clothes as well

Mizzen and Main 25% sale. Dressing Better thread vibes

Back
Top Bottom