OFFICIAL CYBER MONDAY - BLACK FRIDAY 2022 THREAD - NOVEMBER 25-28

Hopefully there's a good deal on some SSDs. Need one for my Mac Mini and an internal w/ heatsink for the PS5.

Im looking for a front load washer and dryer...hopefully theres some good deals out there

Looking for:

A really good Vacuum cleaner for shag carpet.

Gaming laptop

Deals on ps5 games and a gaming headset.

looking for a paper shredder

giphy.gif

It has been like a yearly thing for me if I can't find Black Friday ads I always come back to NikeTalk even if it's been years lol any updates?

Was just thinking the same thing, so I just came here. No ads yet. :ohwell: Figured there’d be something by now. All the websites I see are saying if they’re go lower they’ll price match. Makes me think they are not doing traditional discounts and you have to keep watching. I don’t have the attention span for that right now.

Think I am finally going to let the mechanical watches go and get into an Apple Watch. Is something like the current Apple Watch usually on Black Friday deals? I've never done black Friday shopping so this is new to me.

Yes - maybe not the newest version but previous versions will be. Target, WalMart, Costco, etc have all run deals on Apple Watches in the past.

Need a solid mid range 55- 65 inch led tv this Black Friday. No Roku bs. Have a 55 oled for gaming but thinking about throwing it in the living room

Think I am finally going to let the mechanical watches go and get into an Apple Watch. Is something like the current Apple Watch usually on Black Friday deals? I've never done black Friday shopping so this is new to me.
Ehhh, I think you should keep your favorite mechanical watches.

Back
Top Bottom