OFFICIAL CYBER MONDAY - BLACK FRIDAY 2022 THREAD - NOVEMBER 25-28

Got some sweet deals so far but my wallet is hurting a bit, especially after copping the Lost & Founds and ALD 550s :lol:

Ultraboost 5.0 DNA for $57
PS5 controller for $40
2 years VPN for $0 (after cashback)
Cloudfoam shoes for $23
P41 SSD for $170
Airpod Pro 2nd gen for $200
Which vpn?

Where’d you get the knife set from?
Amazon. Almost 70% off
Amazon product ASIN B09Z65MVY5
Screenshot_20221125-100733_Chrome.jpg

Finna cop a dishwasher with auto release and 3rd rack.

I’m 36 btw.
My parents are trying to get a new stove and refrigerator. I’m excited like their mine :smh:

Was trying to find some stance socks for the low but looks like 30% is all they are gonna do
Slowly transitioning all my socks to them

Getting so washed that i’m over buying things. It’s too exhausting to find a good deal. I just buy less and buy it when I want it / need it nowadays. Probably wasting thousands.

Black Friday was way cooler when I was in high school. Going to Best Buy and Circuit City getting mad cds and dvds. I can remember getting a Whitenhouse 32' TV from BlackBuy for like $200 and it was a steal.

Went with my wife, daughter and Grandma and ended up with a Pendleton blanket from Costco.

Fam. Copped a new ninja blender for half off and I'm geeked about it :rofl: :smh:
Fam i did too, bought it all wal mart for $99 then went to target and they have a very similar almost exact model but with a bigger horsepower motor for the same price so i gotta take the wal mart ine back at some point or might just keep it and gift it to my mom so its one over here when i come over

Blended some frozen fruit into ny dr sebi sea moss

this post just reminded me of canceling my streaming services and signing up with the BF deals again
hulu, hbo, etc
Best streaming deals right now is the Hulu and Peacock ones.

For Hulu, it's $1.99/month for 12 months. For Peacock, it's $0.99/month for 12 months.

Not really a deal but if you have kids. Disney+ is still $79.99/year before it goes up to $109.99 on December 8

Got some sweet deals so far but my wallet is hurting a bit, especially after copping the Lost & Founds and ALD 550s :lol:

Ultraboost 5.0 DNA for $57
PS5 controller for $40
2 years VPN for $0 (after cashback)
Cloudfoam shoes for $23
P41 SSD for $170
Airpod Pro 2nd gen for $200

Link to the PS5 controller?

Best streaming deals right now is the Hulu and Peacock ones.

For Hulu, it's $1.99/month for 12 months. For Peacock, it's $0.99/month for 12 months.

Not really a deal but if you have kids. Disney+ is still $79.99/year before it goes up to $109.99 on December 8

There's been reports that now with Iger back as CEO of Disney they might not raise the price to that since his and Disney's initial plan was small incremental increase but when chapek took over he raised it by alot right out the gate. Hopefully it's true.

Link to the PS5 controller?
Youll need a new walmart account

Which vpn?
It's a cashback deal, so youll need to pay $80 upfront. My cashback is showing up in pending status.

Back
Top Bottom