OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I trust Sully more than I'll ever trust Denver stopping anybody.

That FD lineup with Wall/Westbrook/Whiteside though. :pimp:

WWW.

Not completely satisfied, but tentative line up:

Curry
Russ
KCP
Granger
Dudley
Singler
Pau
Henson
Whiteside

Granger and Singler had some decent production last couple of games...But not too satisfied just yet.

^if you want a punt, I'd go with Tarrik Black starting for LAL at minimum. My other punt would be Gallinari over Granger/Singler

Can stack crazy star lineups tonight, if the Bucks and Celtics come through we gonna be swimming.

George Hills minutes cap loosened to 28 minutes, I do think he'll hit value at 5100

I trust Sully more than I'll ever trust Denver stopping anybody.

That FD lineup with Wall/Westbrook/Whiteside though. :pimp:

WWW.
I got a line up with westbrook, wall and Whiteside as well

anyone playing Boozer tonight?

I have a off feeling about whiteside tonight..smell a foul plagued game..but will have him in a few lineups

I have a off feeling about whiteside tonight..smell a foul plagued game..but will have him in a few lineups

Foul plagued game going up against a less than 100% Pekovic?

Doubt it, he and Bosh are going to eat.

Can't bring myself to trust Black, going with Henson
ohwell.gif

Still can't decide which line up to go with.
I believe in the "values", and use a 5x multiplier. If you have 60k salary, and each guys hit 5x, you hit score of 300. Since Black is at 3500, he needs to hit (3.5k x 5) 18FDP for value. That's 7pts/8reb which I think a starting PF should get against Milwaukee. If he somehow manages 5pts/5reb and is pathetic, then you're looking at 12FDPs and he is 6 pts undervalue. If all the rest of you guys hit value, then you're at 294pts final with black underperforming.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get better at this..DK Lineup, still reading/looking into matchups.

Russ
KCP
Gallinari
Henson
Whiteside
Wall
H.Barnes
Augustin

[h2]  [/h2]
LINEUP
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]John Wall  [/td][td]Was@Atl[/td][td]42.6[/td][td]$8,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Dion Waiters  [/td][td]OKC@NO[/td][td]19.4[/td][td]$4,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Khris Middleton  [/td][td]LAL@Mil[/td][td]22.1[/td][td]$5,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Tarik Black  [/td][td]LAL@Mil[/td][td]12.2[/td][td]$3,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Hassan Whiteside  [/td][td]Mia@Min[/td][td]25.1[/td][td]$7,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]R. Westbrook  [/td][td]OKC@NO[/td][td]47.9[/td][td]$10,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]M. Speights  [/td][td]Dal@GS[/td][td]21.4[/td][td]$3,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]D.J. Augustin  [/td][td]Det@Ind[/td][td]20.0[/td][td]$6,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Is there an overrated position in anyone's opinion? If so, would it be the SG position?

PGJ. Clarkson LAL@MIL $4,800
PGJ. Barea DAL@GS $3,900

SGJ. Butler CHI@HOU $8,500

SGD. Waiters OKC@NO $4,800

SFK. Middleton LAL@MIL $5,800

SFK. Leonard ORL@SA $8,100

PFJ. Henson LAL@MIL $5,000

PFA. Davis OKC@NO $11,600
CH. Whiteside MIA@MIN $7,400

Thoughts NT?

Back
Top Bottom