OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I have 21,000$ left in NBA after doing my lineup (just going to take y'alls advice and do one 50/50 for $50) ...

My spots open are SG and G, so can really go after anyone. Any suggestions?

Thinking Harden + Westbrook makes the most sense in a cash game correct?

I have 21,000$ left in NBA after doing my lineup (just going to take y'alls advice and do one 50/50 for $50) ...

Westbrook w/ no KD. Curry in the fastest paced game is a good look too. Harden not the greatest against Jimmy Butler, but he has to produce @ home

Yep

Since you just started playing I'd recommend risking less money on a per-night basis. You'll find that you'll need to re-up real quick if you keep doing those big money tourneys :lol: . 50/50s and multipliers are the way to go. The prizes aren't as flashy but you'll find it to be alot easier to consistently win money in those contests. Don't get me wrong, I do a few tourneys every night, but the majority of my money is made (and spent) on multipliers.

My boy has been cooking in CBB lately. I don't follow it enough to feel comfortable playing in any CBB contests though. So many god damn players :lol: .

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Might just try to bankroll doing 50/50's
No doubt.

Once you get the hang of it though, by all means let the money fly :lol:. And like I said, nothing wrong with playing a few tourneys a night. Just don't get caught up risking a ton of money trying to chase that elusive big prize.

Good luck :pimp: :pimp:.

Nurkic is so enticing tonight but he's always getting into foul trouble :smh:. Might take him in few lineups so I can fit Westbrook/Wall/Harden :nerd:.

But if the Bucks stink it up tonight my Center won't even matter :lol:. Have at least 3 of them in every lineup.

Last edited:
Curry
Augustin
Eric Gordon
Giannis
CJ Miles
Gallinari
Pau
Henson
Whiteside

Hope this line up is good enough...Feels a little out of my norm from all the types I normally choose.

Draftkings lineup:

PG R. Westbrook
SG K. Caldwell-Pope
SF C.J. Miles
PF John Henson
C Hassan Whiteside
G John Wall
F Harrison Barnes
UTIL D.J. Augustin

let me know something..lol

Pdino, appreciate the looking out all the time. I was hesitant coming in here sounding annoying asking for advice :lol:.

CBB Lineup:

G: Smith-Rivera (Georgetown) - Constantly kills the Friars...we'll see what Dunn can do against him

G: Remy Abell (Xavier)

G: Trey Zeigler (TCU)

F: Tyler Harris (Providence)

F: Elgin Cook (Oregon)

F: Le'Bryan Nash (OK St)

UTIL: LaDonte Henton (Providence) <--- Think we see a monster performance out of La'Donte tonight, Harris is a great handcuff. G'Town will be focused on the BE POY Kris Dunn hard

UTIL: Jordan Roeper (Clemson) - Coming off ACC POW honors, lets see if he can keep it up against FSU bigs...cheap at $4,800 though

What do you guys think about Monta? Harris and Rondo out, only Barea to compete with in terms of ball handling and also its a revenge game against Golden State. Is he gonna ball out or nah?

Back
Top Bottom