OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

A little too much Carson Palmer exposure but today has been so far so good. I need to stop listening to too many podcast. They really mess up some of my decision making process.

50/50 hedged my bets. Jordy/Marvin slugged it out for me.

Felt better about my decision making though, minus the Marvin Jones subs. Gotta learn to stay away from receivers facing Xavier Rhodes. I didn't realize dude was that good. KB had 1 target all day.

Last edited:
:lol:
I just lost all interest in NFL though.
I started w/ NFL, loved it, but found NBA and MLB shortly after and can't even take NFL serious now.

ONce per week.
4 day slates and ish.
Who cares, I don't:lol:  

For the life of me I cant do Baseball. I love NFL AND NBA. Made a cool $323.00 yesterday with 12 lineups.

:x @ marvin Jones...

Loving cash games for NFL.

Sucks MLB is ending this week though, going to try to close out strong.

Podcasts are not only time consuming but they take me backwards.

Season begins, I can get down with some podcasts, but once I have a grasp of my strategy, those Podcasts get no play.

I'm gonna have to slow down listening to podcasts. Podcasts this past week pivoted me off Rodgers and Nelson for Big Ben and Brown

^^ Never been a big fan of podcasts.

Usully trust my gut feelings.

Tell you one thing, TP is going into all my lineups this week. Dude was passing, rushing, receiving. He can give me a cool 25 points, I am good :smokin

Rotogrinders(specific ones) and Fantasy Insiders are the only 2 I listen to. They're helpful if you use your own gut feeling w them. Gotta realize most these cats hosting them enter close to max lineups

Got Cam going in my tournaments but don't know who to pair him with...KB or Olsen

So should I go KB and Hunter Henry or Olsen and Michael Thomas?

Expired link

4 spots left in a 5 dollar friendly DK..winner take all

Last edited:
Got Cam going in my tournaments but don't know who to pair him with...KB or Olsen

So should I go KB and Hunter Henry or Olsen and Michael Thomas?

Olsen & Thomas.

I was so upset when I entered my LU last weekend that I couldn't fit KB in, just wow.. :lol:

How do you go about preseason NBA? Play the scrubs?

you don't.

I don't touch preseason with any sport, no one has any idea on minutes, whose good etc.

best to wait until season starts.

Last edited:
I'll share info as it becomes available to me but I'm not blowing up the spot.
Too many lurkers and folks I don't F with

Last edited:
Didn't even know they had preseason NBA contestsl. I might give it a shot. Not gonna get my hopes up though :lol:.

Agreed let's get it this year again fam ! Got a few reserved entries in last night. I'm ready
Yes sir Yes sir.

Yea got to get them in early, Big$ GPP's only get replaced with smaller payouts as the days pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom