OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Your claiming your strategy is so good but yet you can't even put together a lineup because the pitching is too good tomorrow? :lol:

I'm rolling with Shelby Miller tomorrow and I'm confident as hell about it.

yea  like i said you can put your little money up and win some money to buy yourself some jordans or something  i done had a 48 hit streak
on beat the streak i know my fantasy baseball homey you stomping with the little dogs you only making what you can make
at a regular job i can make a living off this  because im smart im not about small change

this guy :rofl:
You almost had me there.

Last edited:
this guy
roll.gif

You almost had me there.
im telling you dude i would stomp the competition on draftkings that 300 mill they handing out every year i would get atleast 25 of that 

you a puppy im a big dog

This dude trolling right now :rofl:

barring scratches in a $3 game

P Scott Kazmir P 19.0 swap out
P Michael Pineda P 18.2 swap out
C Brian McCann 7.4 swap out
1B Freddie Freeman 8.6 swap out
2B Brian Dozier 9.2 swap out
3B Kyle Seager 6.9 swap out
SS Troy Tulowitzki 7.9 swap out
OF Adam Jones 7.9 swap out
OF J.D. Martinez 8.9 swap out
OF Cameron Maybin 7.4 swap out

sup nt fam havent posted in forever

but currently ranked in the top 200 for all dfs mlb this year has been crazy for sure
smokin.gif

Sale tomorrow in cash games fellas
help the thread out don't gotta throw lineups just recommend some players was only good for the month of june afterwards its been horrible lets all flourish

Bad weather for the game in Boston and ATL

be careful and lookout for that all day

This dude classic... :lol:

"I'd crush DK! Of that $300mils I'd take 25!"

Then why aren't you? :lol:

The Rangers can't hit lefties for ****... :lol: Be careful.

Yeah I know I was just basing it off the last time CC faced Texas back in May. They lit him up.

But like JRS said he ain't een starting like I read. Good I can go back to my original stack

This Mitchell guy seems pretty good..but he's a righty vs the Rangers making only his 2nd start..might stack the Rangers anyways lol

Last edited:
Boston has to be thinking ...."Get these mofo Whitesox all the way out of our town"

Dudes are punishing them for what seems like 15+ games and its just been 3.
roll.gif

Dude that won the Contest last night, placed 1st and 3rd, 1st place LU was of course a CWS stack(like the whole damn CWS lineup), and 3rd place was LAD/OAK stack.

CWS though, Jesus Christ those guys are on fire. 

Last edited:
Stacking CWS with the Pirates idc.

Not playing cash games tonight because the only lineups I love involved the Whitesox.

Rain already clearing up. Gonna be just a. Slight delay and all the white sox players underowned :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom