OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Sankey should eat as well..i gotta get his season last year out of my head. He's fighting for his spot now and he played great last week. Browns run defense is still terrible as well
Only thing that scares me about Sankey is his split carries with West and West vulturing the goal line carries.

Sankey should eat as well..i gotta get his season last year out of my head. He's fighting for his spot now and he played great last week. Browns run defense is still terrible as well
Only thing that scares me about Sankey is his split carries with West and West vulturing the goal line carries.

Same here man. Sankey scored last week from the goaline and west couldn't when he had his opportunities, so I'm hoping they stick with bishop

If you feel that way why didn't you get Stewart as a RB? Somebody gotta catch the ball & if it's not Olsen it's probably not gonna be the receivers. Plus since you have Panthers D, if they lock the Texans up, by default you may eat twice on his increased carries by having the early lead
Because I have ZERO faith in anyone on that offense to put up great numbers.

Cam threw for under 200 AND Stewart ran for less than 60 against the JAGS. This offense will not produce the fantasy numbers you need.

so the person i get my netflix from just canceld thier account :rolleyes

willing to trade my cash lineup on mlb on FD for todays slate in exchange for access to a netflix account :lol:

im ranked somewhere in the top 800 for mlb so if anyone wants to pm

I've been contemplating joining DK/FD for far too long. I've dabbled around a little bit in the past during basketball season but now I'm all the way in this weekend.

I'll be here asking a lot of dumb/rookie questions just to familiarize myself with how things work.

so the person i get my netflix from just canceld thier account :rolleyes

willing to trade my cash lineup on mlb on FD for todays slate in exchange for access to a netflix account :lol:

im ranked somewhere in the top 800 for mlb so if anyone wants to pm

Where did you find your ranking?
I tweeted DK and RotoG and never got a response(unless I missed it)

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Dallas Keuchel P [/td][td]24.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Alex Wood P [/td][td]13.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Buster Posey [/td][td]8.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Chris Davis [/td][td]9.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Steve Pearce [/td][td]5.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Kris Bryant [/td][td]8.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Daniel Castro [/td][td]4.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper [/td][td]10.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Justin Ruggiano [/td][td]4.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Kyle Schwarber [/td][td]9.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
hopin for the rockies to get shut out

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]P[/TD]
[TD]Dallas Keuchel P[/TD]
[TD]24.3[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]P[/TD]
[TD]Alex Wood P[/TD]
[TD]13.3[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]C[/TD]
[TD]Buster Posey[/TD]
[TD]8.2[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1B[/TD]
[TD]Chris Davis[/TD]
[TD]9.1[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2B[/TD]
[TD]Steve Pearce[/TD]
[TD]5.8[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3B[/TD]
[TD]Kris Bryant[/TD]
[TD]8.8[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]SS[/TD]
[TD]Daniel Castro[/TD]
[TD]4.4[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OF[/TD]
[TD]Bryce Harper[/TD]
[TD]10.6[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OF[/TD]
[TD]Justin Ruggiano[/TD]
[TD]4.8[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OF[/TD]
[TD]Kyle Schwarber[/TD]
[TD]9.3[/TD]
[TD]swap out[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
hopin for the rockies to get shut out

Like this but I just can't believe in Wood.

Because I have ZERO faith in anyone on that offense to put up great numbers.

Cam threw for under 200 AND Stewart ran for less than 60 against the JAGS. This offense will not produce the fantasy numbers you need.

No I feel you man. Just sometimes I know I have to buck conventional wisdom, especially in tourney play, cause everyone is thinking the same & gonna make the safe "logical" play (Devante Adams had like 44% ownership!) I know I didn't think Peterson would get 8 flippin points and Hyde get damn near 40. Hell, I might lay a $1 lineup on a Mallet Texans lineup just cause very few people will.

But my stones ain't there yet to be risking any serious coin on unconventional lineups. Maybe a player or 2 at most.

Last edited:
No I feel you man. Just sometimes I know I have to buck conventional wisdom, especially in tourney play, cause everyone is thinking the same & gonna make the safe "logical" play (Devante Adams had like 44% ownership!) I know I didn't think Peterson would get 8 flippin points and Hyde get damn near 40. Hell, I might lay a $1 lineup on a Mallet Texans lineup just cause very few people will.

But my stones ain't there yet to be risking any serious coin on unconventional lineups. Maybe a player or 2 at most.
I understand where you're coming from. But it's not even about picking a team of sleepers.

One league I was in, the guy won 100k off this lineup:

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Eddie Lacy

RB Carlos Hyde

WR Jarvis Landry

WR James Jones

WR DeAndre Hopkins

TE Jason Witten

K Josh Brown

D/ST Seahawk

Rodgers/Lacy, obvious. Hopkins had a lot of buzz. I had him in two LUs. Landry was a good picked against WAS. Any Packers fan would have told you to jump on James Jones. Witten was slept on because of the focus on Dez vs NYG defense. Seahawks D against a depleted Rams offense, smart. Hyde, though I wasn't high on him, was liked by A LOT of people coming into this year.

It's just about knowing football and matchups AND some luck. AJ Green vs Oakland may have seemed like an easy 25 points, but it just didn't work out that way.

Back
Top Bottom