~~~!!! Official Dallas Cowboys Vs. Tennessee Titans Game Thread !!!~~~

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

TO's a in stride WR; if the ball sails, it's a wrap. He only catches the good throws
laugh.gif
. Roy Williams goes and gets the ball wherever it is.

Bingo... That's my whole point... And that's what I mean by Roy being more physical... Terrell used to run threw tackles and break off defenders too...The last couple of years, not so much...

Defense looks VERY good...

If the special teams keeps their backs off the goal line every damn possession this year, I think they're taking a huge step forward... A lot of theirissues have been more field position than anything else...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Standing for over three hours to watch a game? Hell nah

laugh.gif
Exactly.. I can sit down on a comfy couch, with better sightlines and cheaper beer at home... Maybe for the playoffs it'd be worth it for theatmosphere, but regular season? Hell no.

laugh.gif
yall really hate Crayton...

It's time for Pat Watkins to kick rocks though...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

TO's a in stride WR; if the ball sails, it's a wrap. He only catches the good throws
laugh.gif
. Roy Williams goes and gets the ball wherever it is.

Bingo... That's my whole point... And that's what I mean by Roy being more physical... Terrell used to run threw tackles and break off defenders too... The last couple of years, not so much...
TO's highlight reel is probably a bunch of broken tackles and over the shoulder catches, while Roy Williams is makin catches looking like theJumpman symbol, and going up for passes spinning and still getting his feet in for TDs. T.O. is hella overrated. He's a beast underneath, but I'drather Steve Smith on the other end of a bad throw. Somebody 5'10'' should not be beastin more than a 6'2''-6'3'' WR
smh.gif
.I'd take Justin Gage on the other end of a bad throw before T.O .
laugh.gif

were gonna go in at the half down watch lol ... and jerrys gonna have to spend millions to raise that scoreboard ...

that last shot of the scoreboard right there was
eek.gif
it looks like it isnt even part of the stadium like its suspended from mars

lmao ... same old same old?

smh ... im gona time to drink i dont wanna think about this team anymore ... i should have known not to get my hopes up ... bye

A bunch of personal fouls, unsportsmanlike conduct flags for Dallas. Same thing just like the past two years. Wade Phillips is trying to get em to be moredisciplined eh?
grin.gif
Once a cupcake, always a cupcake

As a Cowboy fan, I have no problem saying this team will be 8-8, or 9-7 at the very best. They will need to have monster seasons from Felix and Romo if theyhope to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom