Official David Ortiz is nothing without Roids thread

Since they started testing his stats are garbage...hes been hurt (another sign he used PED) and he suddenly can't hit the ball out the infield
This years stats
[table][tr][td]BA[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [/tr][tr][td].201[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]18[/td] [td].309[/td] [td].309[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

i know i'm not the only Yankees fan enjoying this

I do not believe he took roids, have you guys actually watched Big Papi, he has lost his bat speed and he is guessing. You can tell by watching him and he isgetting fooled by off speed pitches, I saw it happen to Frank Thomas, starting his swing early weakly fouling fastballs in the heart of the plate.

He has lost his plate dicipline to compinsate for his inability to hit a major legue fastball.

I think with the recent outing of so many prime time athletes using roids, a lot of guys stopped using and subsequently have had their stats just plummet...

Steroids doesn't make you lose your discipline and look like a damn fool out there. Papi just has no bat speed and no confidence.

If anything the smack down on amphetamines is affecting older guys who can't get through the grind of 162 games.

for those who don't believe it is the roids, you don't think it could be psychological? perhaps since he is off his roids, he has also lost hisconfidence in himself. that and not having manny protecting him has made him what he is today. his consciounce is probably hurting him. pathetic.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

for those who don't believe it is the roids, you don't think it could be psychological? perhaps since he is off his roids, he has also lost his confidence in himself.
MrFantasticAd.gif

that and not having manny protecting
Assuming the "protection" existed (which it probably doesn't ) Jason Bay has turned himself into Joe DiMaggio so he is"protecting" him.
him has made him what he is today. his consciounce is probably hurting him. pathetic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I do not believe he took roids, have you guys actually watched Big Papi, he has lost his bat speed and he is guessing. You can tell by watching him and he is getting fooled by off speed pitches, I saw it happen to Frank Thomas, starting his swing early weakly fouling fastballs in the heart of the plate.

He has lost his plate dicipline to compinsate for his inability to hit a major legue fastball.

and all of that can also be due to the enforcement of the new steroid policy. that same thing has happened to most of the steroid users who were avg at bestbefore they began taking PEDs . Not saying he did fpr sure but we have statistical evidence of countless other [;auers whos numbers have dropped offsignificantly without the Juice
he better hope his name never leaks from that list of 100+ players who tested dirty

i guess there are still a few that dont realize that steroids helps with bat speed.....his 1st year with the redsox he started off slow and then hit over 30HRs after the allstar game...no wonder he loves manny

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I do not believe he took roids, have you guys actually watched Big Papi, he has lost his bat speed and he is guessing. You can tell by watching him and he is getting fooled by off speed pitches, I saw it happen to Frank Thomas, starting his swing early weakly fouling fastballs in the heart of the plate.

and all of that can also be due to the enforcement of the new steroid policy. that same thing has happened to most of the steroid users who were avg at best before they began taking PEDs . Not saying he did fpr sure but we have statistical evidence of countless other [;auers whos numbers have dropped off significantly without the Juice
he better hope his name never leaks from that list of 100+ players who tested dirty
The thing is people forget this happens all the time in baseball before roids, old age + wrist injury + knee injury will do that to you

In fact if you look at the past fat tall fat sluggers most of them break down around 33, Cecil Feilder lost 180 points of OPS at 33, Mo Vaugh became garbage at33...

I found more of em Boog Powel lost 300 points of OPS at 33, Tedd Pendleton who was never a slugger and was always pretty wack became exceedingly wack at 33,Kevin Mitchell was done at the age of 35,

The more I see him the more he is just guessing out there, and trying to cheat his way by opening his front shoulder sooner.

reminds me exactly the way Delgado was in 2008 coming off that wrist surgery, took him a whole off-season + a few months into the season to regain his form.

some of u guys are idiots. yes its a possibility he was on roids...but papi is guessing and he has no approach when coming to the plate. he lost his bat speed.hes just hitting the ball. its not even about the roids....he's simply not making solid contact.

my dude a-rod was on roids...he's still launching baseballs...so what are ya really saying?

He's lost bat speed and he's guessing... That much is obvious...

But I don't see how you look at that and automatically draw the conclusion he didn't use steroids...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

But I don't see how you look at that and automatically draw the conclusion he didn't use steroids...

I dunno.

I'm just annoyed by all this supposed tell tale signs a guy is either juicing or stop juicing

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I dunno.

I'm just annoyed by all this supposed tell tale signs a guy is either juicing or stop juicing
Believe me, I'm with you... I just don't think what we're seeing right now is enough to draw a conclusion one way or the other...

It's just the nature of the beast right now, I suppose...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

It's just the nature of the beast right now, I suppose...
smh.gif
I don't blame anyone for being a little suspicious but its getting ridiculous

Word. It's like when people say Frank Thomas defiantly took roids or *insert any power hitter from 90's* obviously juiced.

Back
Top Bottom