OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

that's a shame. Riverhead has them for 89.99. I'd def copp for 46.

Jackson NJ also had for $89, I paid $63 after FF so can't complain , still a great price . The tour yellow Royal Blues were $54 so those cane out to $38

Quick update from Friday afternoon 

Chicago Premium Outlets - Aurora, IL 

Apologies on pics the focus on my iphone is messed up

Yes those KD elite are $75 +30% with F&F

Not pictured: 

Marvin 7s and Statue 9s fsr each @ 129.99

Lots of KD7s, DSL SBs, and Free 4.0 flyknit runners on hash wall

Kobe 9 TB white & black 129.99

Camo and blue camo tech pants 79.99

Nike SB hoodies $35 (msrp $60) 

Cargo Khaki Roshe Run tech fleece 69.99

Last edited:
Has anybody ever had luck or expierence from price matching from a nearby clearance stores price at the factory store. Say a shirt is 9.99 at the clearance store but doesn't have my size, and the local outlet has he same shirt in my size for 14.99?

Has anybody ever had luck or expierence from price matching from a nearby clearance stores price at the factory store. Say a shirt is 9.99 at the clearance store but doesn't have my size, and the local outlet has he same shirt in my size for 14.99?
Won't work, no price matches between other stores
Try seamless cart

STOP ASKING FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY COUPONS. IF SOMEONE HAS ONE THEY CAN JUST POST THEY HAVE IT.
OTHERWISE, YOU ARENT FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Lee MA

- Dunk Lux Sherpa SP (off-white) $120
- Jordan Future Lows (cool grey w/ ice sole) $75

(Both near FSR, both prices before F&F)

They also had those black & infrared Nike 5-panel hats for $8, had a couple left when I was leaving. Still had a few Lebron XII Corks for $180, too. Everything else was pretty much the same as my update in the Oct thread.

San Ysidro has a couple of Aqua returns at full price but with coupon could be a good come up for some.

They still had Marvin the Martians 7s

Hash was pretty dry with scattered flyknit lunars

They did have nice volt and grey am1s in youth sizes for $34.97 or 39.99

They have these Tf plants for $69
View media item 1816213
I gotta stick to online shopping.

Had to put hands on a reseller for bumping my wife and taking the huaraches they had just put out.

Last edited:
San Ysidro has a couple of Aqua returns at full price but with coupon could be a good come up for some.

View media item 1816213

Had to put hands on a reseller for bumping my wife and taking the huaraches they had just put out.

Outlets are savage , especially during peak times.

View media item 1816213

Ah, forgot to mention Lee MA had a return sz 12 3x the Charm Jordan 8 for $150 at the counter.

Citadel CA (12-5-15)  shoutout to a good guy on info about F & F @nobranflakes

Not much stuff here.  but I took pics of what I could or thought might interest you guys.

The only TF they had for mens were these crews

only about 3-4 of these red ones left,  mainly XXL  

FSR Hare 29s

FSR kobe X

FSR KD 7

lot of training gear was 30% off before F&F

Womens section

An employee just put out a Jordan 8 Aqua for retail price,  but you can use the F & F coupon on them.  Size 9.5  on hash wall. 

Last edited:
Outlets are savage , especially during peak times.

I'm just glad the shoppers and employees told the cop he touched her first so he let me go and asked if she wanted to press charges.

I'm coo. I rather phone order cause these resellers got me on my dej loaf.

Some good finds on my mini road trip today. Especially when you stack on the F&F discount.

Tried to call for these Kobe's but nobody would answer the phone. I got the automated message and then it just rang and rang for several minutes and then disconnected. Tried twice. Same on both.  Then I tried a third time and hit 0 when the message began. Reached an assiociate immediately. They do ship from store for items under $200 but all the Kobe's are gone. Thanks for the update anyway.

Check out your local Ross stores. I just found a  Mens Blue Tech Fleece Sweatshirt for $19.99. Great deal.

Quick question guys, I have a DS LeBron EXT Mint 10. Released 7/23/13. With the original Nike receipt. Would I still be able to return it or is Nike have a 2 year return policy?

Sieverville, TN (Pigeon Forge):

View media item 1816651
View media item 1816653
View media item 1816654
View media item 1816655
View media item 1816656
View media item 1816657
View media item 1816660
View media item 1816661
View media item 1816663
View media item 1816664
View media item 1816665
View media item 1816666
View media item 1816667
View media item 1816668

As seems to be the norm for this store, it is obviously the place to go if you need any kind of Flyknit runners or trainers.

Also of note (but not pictured), is the Jordan XX9 Easter colorway for $79.99. They were dwindling in the popular sizes since they are getting so cheap, but I got the hookup from a cool employee (shout out to Jacob). He found my size in the Hare colorway on NDC, and not only price matched the in store price of the Easter's, but got me free shipping to home, and was even able to still apply my F&F coupon!

Went to the Brentwood, TN store tonight as well, but it was getting close to closing time, so I couldn't get any pics. The only real thing of note there was the LeBron XII 23 Chromosomes for $149 (before coupon). Went ahead and snapped a pair of those, as well.

I mainly hit up some Clearance stores this weekend, but their inventory is so random, and they won't usually do phone orders, so I didn't bother with pics. Let me just say, if you are near one, go check it out; they were LIT, especially for apparel.

Lastly, answered my own question about gift cards; I used up to 12 in one transaction, so I would guess there is no limit in how many can be used in a transaction.

These F&F coupons have been so awesome, and totally worth the couple bucks I got them for on eBay. Already saved over $300.

Gonna hit at least one more store tomorrow, so I'll hit NT with a few pics.

Thanks for all of the great updates today, and good luck, guys.

Last edited:
Busy day for me 3 outlets Johnson Creek,South Chicago, and Aurora. Johnson Creek had Cigar 7s in size 12 about 5 pairs. South Chicago had the most variety 29s, lots of Lebrons, Kobes, and KDs. Also had Jordan 7 Barcelona days, Jordan 7 Marvin the martians, Jordan 6 infrared lows, Retro 9 statue, what the lebron. My phone was dead so I couldn't take pics. Aurora had women's volt 95s for $120 behind the counter.they also had a size 12 return of the cp3 13s. Also had Chuck posites and command forces in 3 colorways (red, emerald, whitelred/blue)

Back
Top Bottom