OFFICIAL DECEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:
- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Legend blue 11s this wknd if anyone still cares lol....check your local outlets

And those Oreo 4s were at flushing clearance store

Last edited:
anybody able to cop these recently? wondering if they're anywhere near MD area

There were 2 pairs that appeared to be returns at Arundle Mills last night, someone picked up one pair but it may be worth a call.

As of last night, Saratoga had an fsr of the Kobe 11 Lower Marion Aces for 109.99. Other than that, this store was pretty underwhelming as usual.

There were 2 pairs that appeared to be returns at Arundle Mills last night, someone picked up one pair but it may be worth a call.

Just called arundel mills. Placed on hold for 20 min. Hung up called back. 1st person that placed me on hold just asked me what I wanted and said they had neither Oreo 4s or 11s but said Hagerstown might have them.
Called Hagerstown and they said they had both last week and sold out of them.

Side note: hate calling arundel mills, they're CS is the worst I've experienced.

Last edited:
Ruvilla has 25% off all clearance( no code needed)

Some pretty good deals. Just add item to cart to see the reflected prices. 

Those Jordan 10 Charlotte are coming up as $112.48 ( no sz 13 tho )

Last edited:
Not sure if these were returns or not

2 size 10s, 12, and 15

$179

Word, thanks fam. You can usually tell by where the item is stocked. I just noticed in your pic now that these are behind the counter, so more than likely a returned batch. If they were behind the counter, then most likely they were returns. Or if there were one or two scattered that end up at the hash with no signs of an fsr leftover stock, then these are most likely returns.

179 isn't bad though. I was at Sarataga (CA) the other day and the employee said they had 5 pairs in that were returns at sizes 10.5,12,13. However at the full 220.

Good to know these are slowly trickling in and getting marked down.

Anyone from LI NY? I have true Blues but if I can return and cop at outlet price instead I'm down [emoji]9786[/emoji]

30% off clearance apparel and hash wall at Halton Hills and Vaughan Mills this weekend. 

Was told that the theme for December will be winter running and lots of merchandise should be hitting the outlets before Xmas... 

Jersey Gardens today.

Jordan X Charlotte FSR $96

Nike Air Griffey Max 1 - 2 colorways black/white & Royal & white $72.00 assorted sizes

Jordan Retro 1 High OG Metallic - white/navy (hash wall - with complete boxes) didn't look closely but saw, 10-13's. Possibly smaller sizes, didn't check. $96

20% off the Nike site if order is placed with a sales associate. sale ends today.

Last edited:
Orlando I Drive Clearance 30% off entire store. Nothing but cement 11's for signatures 

Slam Dunk 6's hit the store earlier int he week everyone got their panties in a bunch they B Grades fam you aint flipping them for no $400  

Oh yeah they had a FSR True Blues. Copped at retail but did a price adjustment and dropped to $154. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom