OFFICIAL DECEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looks on those legend blues. I'm going to stop by today and see if they have anymore. Meanwhile we just got a nike outlet in daytona beach ill be sure to see what they have worth posting.

Legend Blues are at 30 outlets throughout the US so be patient and they'll get to you

Anyone confirm if these restocks on the 11 Legend Blues are B grades or not?

Does it matter if they are B grades? I personally have had B grades since before #NTOC and the CDP outlet craze and nothing has ever happened to them.

On the flip note some "A" grades have crumbled on me sooner than the "B" grades.... Go figure!

Does it matter if they are B grades? I personally have had B grades since before #NTOC and the CDP outlet craze and nothing has ever happened to them.

On the flip note some "A" grades have crumbled on me sooner than the "B" grades.... Go figure!
it only matters if you trying to resell imo.... 
laugh.gif

with the QC at jordan brand these days i see no difference between b grade and a grade aside from the box 

Stopped by the Vegas South location today, spotted the following behind the counter:

-FSR of Legend Blues but selling fast and had to ask an employee to get you a size - $170

-Decent amount of Tinker Alternate 7's didn't check specific sizes  - $129

-Size 14 Cement 4's 

-Some True Blue 3's

-2 pairs of "Space Jam" 9's 

No sales on hash wall but spotted some random 31's, FSR of Chicago/Charlotte 10's ($119), lots of different style 1's all over.

Going to checkout the Henderson outlet later today or tomorrow. 

When I went this past Saturday to Cabazon Nike Outlet they had the Legend Blue 11s. FSR $170. I assume they were not B grades. They were all in the retail packaging I didn't look at the shoes closer tho to see if they were stamped as B Grades.

I went to the tulare outlet to see if they had any legend blues and as usual, nothing but junk runners and no name jordans. We didnt even get letterman 1's!!

Called the nike store here in columbus and they only have a sz 15 in those Legend Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom