OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Tanger Outlet Center Tanger Mall Drive, Suite 1520 Riverheard, NY 11901 631.369.0706

$49.99
080507_1_p.jpg

$49.99
080496_1_p.jpg

also had a matching shirt for the first ones, not sure what it looks like though.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Kissimmie Update:
Cassette playa dunks-FSR-$60
Not sure if its the black/orange or the other colorway!

FSR $60
I'll definitely get those. I picked up the Volts when they dropped and paid near retail. This pair will be used for hooping.

just got back from WSS, they had the lebron vi hornets in a size 10 @ the clearance section only 1 pair left, they have some gems sometimes if you look at theback wall clearance section, was able to cop some melo M5's for $39.99...oh btw those lebrons were $59.99, btw, i went to the WSS in Normandie and VeniceBlvd for so cal heads

Originally Posted by jepeh21

just got back from WSS, they had the lebron vi hornets in a size 10 @ the clearance section only 1 pair left, they have some gems sometimes if you look at the back wall clearance section, was able to cop some melo M5's for $39.99...oh btw those lebrons were $59.99, btw, i went to the WSS in Normandie and Venice Blvd for so cal heads
and you can get a $15 off coupon from their facebook page. WSS has been awesome, had a $20 off coupon and bought the Alife Reeboks for $30 and gota pair of blazers for $20, which ended up being free...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by jepeh21

just got back from WSS, they had the lebron vi hornets in a size 10 @ the clearance section only 1 pair left, they have some gems sometimes if you look at the back wall clearance section, was able to cop some melo M5's for $39.99...oh btw those lebrons were $59.99, btw, i went to the WSS in Normandie and Venice Blvd for so cal heads
and you can get a $15 off coupon from their facebook page. WSS has been awesome, had a $20 off coupon and bought the Alife Reeboks for $30 and got a pair of blazers for $20, which ended up being free...

Angel
yup, i was going to use those 15 bucks coupon from fb but they don't accept it for jordans and air force 1's but for those lebrons you candef use them...

STL Mills
silver 1/2Cents $129.99 sz10 only bout 4 pair on hash wall
royal/black zoom hustle $70. FSR
Jordan 8 low wmns brown/pink $39 hash wall sz8-12
green/black with hints of red acg boots $60
ILL add more if I remember

Stoped by las vegas outlet south of the strip found a pair of jordan rising sun 12s in the wife size 6.5 for 50. They wanted 60 but I showed them the bottomswere used he said only 10 bucks off that's all he could do.

stopped by concord mills only thing they had were jordan safari high ones and the laker colorways ones

Nordstrom Rack
Brea, CA

Pippen 1 Tar/Sunset/White/Light Taupe $59.90? FSR
Sharkalaids Dwill cw $44.90
Zoom Soldier 2s white/orage, white/navy, black/red scattered $44.90
Clark Desert Boots Dark Brown 69.90 fsr
Zoom MVP white/orange 54.90 or 44.90 scattered sizes
Zoom Kobe IV white/white size 7 44.90 or 54.90 i forgot sorry but it may be gone now. a little kid was looking at them when i left.
a bunch of team jordans. recent ones from this season i just dont know their names
the girl at the counter said they got in a shipment a few weeks ago of "hyper somethings" when i asked her to describe. she said they had air bubbles
laugh.gif

hilarious sig, decent post count, original name

yes shoetrends is legit, but next time just visit the offiicial legit site thread

Originally Posted by straight lux

Nordstrom Rack
Brea, CA

Pippen 1 Tar/Sunset/White/Light Taupe $59.90? FSR
Zoom Soldier 2s white/orage, white/navy, black/red scattered $44.90
Clark Desert Boots Dark Brown 69.90 fsr
Zoom Kobe IV white/white size 7 44.90 or 54.90 i forgot sorry but it may be gone now. a little kid was looking at them when i left.
a bunch of team jordans. recent ones from this season i just dont know their names
the girl at the counter said they got in a shipment a few weeks ago of "hyper somethings" when i asked her to describe. she said they had air bubbles
laugh.gif
i could use any from 10.5-12.... you know if they had em?

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

The factory stores themselves (the physical locations) receive inventory lists that forecast out about 2-3 weeks ahead of time of what they will be receiving product wise. Now, if you knew the top outlets that receive the majority of "heat" (which I don't know what outlets these are) and became friendly with the managers / employees I'm sure your chances of getting what you were looking for would highly increase.

Any employee willing to give out that information would have to not care about their job, because they are risking losing their job.

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by straight lux

Nordstrom Rack
Brea, CA

i could use an 11 any from 10.5-12.... you know if they had em?
let me know...thanks.

When you order from an outlet on the phone, do they email you, or notify when the ship the shoes?

No they don't but if you would like to be a pain in the butox about it you can call them back like two days later and ask for tracking

wow ive missed some heat this month.. gonna hit some of these past ones and see whats up.. lots of sbs been hiting the outlets i see.. thats a good look

Back
Top Bottom