Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Went to Clinton CT today. Picked up size 12 in black and size 12 in red uptempo 97s. Had the red pair for 89.99 and the black pair for 99.99. Asked the guy at the counter to price match with the MD store, and ended up getting both for 79.99 each. I used my AAA card for another $25 off so the total for both pairs came to $143 and change.
how do you get a discount for using your AAA card. i am a member and never knew you can get a discount??

^^^ whenever you go to the outlets. go to the main office, and show them your AAA card. theyll give you a booklet of coupons to all the stores in the outlet

^^^ whenever you go to the outlets. go to the main office, and show them your AAA card. theyll give you a booklet of coupons to all the stores in the outlet

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Good looks on that info for the crans.....got my size 10.....did anyone that ordered get a confirmation email cuz I didn't but it shows it on the site

I got a sales order email a little after I placed the order but it says if the item runs out a refund will be issued...is this the confirmation?

No. It just means your order is processing. If it goes through, you'll get this:

Hey good news, your new gear is on the way!
Thank you for shopping at Karmaloop.com!

Be patient. If you're curious about your KARMALOOP order, call KARMALOOP. Don't ask a sneaker forum.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Good looks on that info for the crans.....got my size 10.....did anyone that ordered get a confirmation email cuz I didn't but it shows it on the site

I got a sales order email a little after I placed the order but it says if the item runs out a refund will be issued...is this the confirmation?

No. It just means your order is processing. If it goes through, you'll get this:

Hey good news, your new gear is on the way!
Thank you for shopping at Karmaloop.com!

Be patient. If you're curious about your KARMALOOP order, call KARMALOOP. Don't ask a sneaker forum.

dont know if its been posted but san ysidro (san diego) nike factory has these griffeys for 79.99

nike-air-griffey-max-1-black-red-8.jpg

juat a heads up fellas..entire store at soleboutique.com is 35% off **use code: Big A** Sale

juat a heads up fellas..entire store at soleboutique.com is 35% off **use code: Big A** Sale

Johnson Creek WI outlet had infrared 90s for 49.99 A grade

There was about 20 pairs or so when I left, scattered sizes, no 10 or 9.5 though

sz 10 and 9.5 notables... Egg foam boots 59.99? , Foam lite black 59.99?, Eggplant penny 3 41.97, Jordan 2010 wht/blk/red 65?

There was about 20 pairs or so when I left, scattered sizes, no 10 or 9.5 though

sz 10 and 9.5 notables... Egg foam boots 59.99? , Foam lite black 59.99?, Eggplant penny 3 41.97, Jordan 2010 wht/blk/red 65?

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Great update.

12 and below left in the infras.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Great update.

12 and below left in the infras.

Edinburgh, IN:

Some Flightposites II navy/black left on the hash wall, $80, 30% as well.
A lot of world cup shirts on sale.. less than $10 and take 30% off.

Edinburgh, IN:

Shoetrends.com has a "RESTOCK" of Cool Grey 11s on BACK ORDER. Won't be available until 1/30. $315 out the door.

Shoetrends.com has a "RESTOCK" of Cool Grey 11s on BACK ORDER. Won't be available until 1/30. $315 out the door.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Edinburgh, IN:

Picked up the last 13 in the FP2. Thanks.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Edinburgh, IN:

Picked up the last 13 in the FP2. Thanks.

NIKE FOAMPOSITE (Cough Drop) are also back up on "BACK ORDER" on shoe trends. The Price however has increased from $150 from the initial release to $165 FSR

NIKE FOAMPOSITE (Cough Drop) are also back up on "BACK ORDER" on shoe trends. The Price however has increased from $150 from the initial release to $165 FSR

Back
Top Bottom