OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Sorry for the cell phone pics, but I am too lazy to bust out the DLSR...

Picked these up of craigslist for $10

Picked these up for my wife $41

Max Orange (Infrared) LG3s $60 shipped
wklr49.png

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Are the concords coming out to outlet stores or something? I've never had a pair of 11s I want some

Your best bet is to either line up early at your nearest shoe store, like footlocker or footaction, or try and cop online which may be difficult. They may come out later in outlets as b grades, but the resellers usually scoop all of those fast and in bulk. If you were able to hunt down that d+r, you should have no problem finding some Concords. That was stressful going after that joint.

^haha that D&R about beat me lol. But I eventually tracked her down

So most foot lockers or champs or something will get them? I live in a hell hole man, no HOH or anything like that. Closest outlet to me is 2 hours away, I'm not up on when the new joints are out for release.

So the concords out now?nvm 12/23. Man I hope my mall ont be crazy crazy. I doubt they will though, cause my mall still got black cement iiis
smile.gif

Dope stuff Brick

Ray- I'm digging those, I think i am going to grab the Livestrongs soon, the price is right.

Thats a interesting G-Shock

picked these up today, $50 for the Frees and $30 for the NB574 from Syms/Filenes Basement going out of business sale.

IMG_2417 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

IMG_2424 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Something a little different as I told SinnerP earlier this month. I completely the Senna McLaren collection. To me all I have left is the 3 Lotus and Williams Machine Senna drove to truly complete my collection. I'll be happy to land also the Kart he raced in the charity race in 93. Excuse the crappy iphone pics. 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and also, you might want to considering finding the gold Mercedes 190E he drove at the Nurburgring in 84.

Google the story behind it!

SinnerP,

Just read up on it. Who would have thought that's how it would have happened. You already know I'm gonna hunt that one down as well. Lol. Also saw the doc, gonna message you my thoughts on it.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Kal: Thanks, bro! Dope pick-ups as well. LAFs are on NDC for $60, iyi.
Only in 11.5, 13 and 15
frown.gif

Nice pickups on the low, Ray. As for Nerfs...I think we are both SOL!

BRICK- nice Hufs,
Ray- as usual on your lunars
pimp.gif

Cas5perr- thanks for the tremendous price hookup
400078701.jpg

UNDFTD x Rocky....being from Philly I had to

and finally; these are my grails.  They were my first pair of Jordan's which I got back on Christmas '90 along with the ChalkLine Jordan jacket; my mom didn't have a lot of money so getting these was a pretty special to me and they hold such a sentimental value for me.  So stoked right now!

for some reason they always remind me of Home Alone when Jordan was on the train track when Kevin was pretending to have a party to trick Marv and Harry 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Kal: Thanks, bro! Dope pick-ups as well. LAFs are on NDC for $60, iyi.
Only in 11.5, 13 and 15
frown.gif

Nice pickups on the low, Ray. As for Nerfs...I think we are both SOL!

Hmmm.. I can do 11.5, I saw them at D I C K S sporting goods last night also, really like the colorway

What sz you wear Flint?

Those cannons.... Such a nice looking shoe. Best IX so far. All the rest are booty.

Back
Top Bottom