OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Then picks these up for 50 bucks at the nike outlets
smokin.gif

Man those XI's... Gave me a flashback. Havent bought a pair of Jordans in a year but those I cant pass on, even with the different shape..
ohwell.gif

Grabbed these yesterday

AIrupthere - Which outlet by chance?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

From the sale on 6pm.com, copped some classic 574 colorways, so crazy how you can pay $30 and get better quality, a better built box and more comfort than some stuff we pay $150 for with Nike

good looking, just bought 2 pairs of 574s off there.

nice concords, can't wait to pick them up as well.  Nice pickups on the lebron's everyone, in my opinion, the design of the shoes are pretty ugly but the colorways make them look somewhat decent.  

Cee! killin me man..yall arent gonna have a size 13 for sale in the xmas lebrons right?
Concords looking nice! prolly gonna pass on em though

AM 2011

NB 574 
pimp.gif

nice pickups all around!

[excluse the quality of my BB pics
embarassed.gif
]

Reeboks for my son..

and picked up the Blue Lines also, for me..dont think any pics ive seen online do these shoes justice. loving these..adidas stepping their game up with this sig. line

Originally Posted by dkballer22

nice concords, can't wait to pick them up as well.  Nice pickups on the lebron's everyone, in my opinion, the design of the shoes are pretty ugly but the colorways make them look somewhat decent.  

same here. the shoes could be a lil more slick...

i missed the china's. gonna pull the trigger on the blue lines this week when im at the mall shopping....

nice pick ups cant wait for the xi's to finally own the concord xi's as well.

Back
Top Bottom