OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

RL Treyce those am1 id's are amazing. nice work. might have to create a pair of them for myself.
Much appreciated

Thanks Optimus, evertime I get a pair of these I get happy all over again, can never have too many
pimp.gif

IMG_2766 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

IMG_2768 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

RL, are those 2009?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just kidding. That is the iciest pair of 2000's I ever seen. They look icier than the 2009 pair. I wish my 2000 pairs look like that. It looks like they were made yesterday. You ended the year with a a bang. Great pick-up my man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Past month or so...... All for retail, thankfully.

and then got these in a trade that I thought was an amazing deal
pimp.gif
.... Only had to give up my worn bordeauxs and 50 dollars... Leather is crazy on these things.
Amazing deal???
Stop lying
laugh.gif
. That is one incredible STEAL. Great pick-up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry for the whack iphone pic, bro took my cam without asking but I don't mind. Concords came in as well but I'm not satisfied with them at all.

Nice pickups!
lots of J's

Lebron Xmas
pimp.gif

and dope pic of those new D.Roses up there.

for me...another fitted..this time from CC

i need to invest in a camera 
grin.gif

Mr Fantastic,

sick gucci Roses. thinking about exchanging a jacket for them. O_O

Nice pics ya'll, we still got a full size run at my store of those Free-Gums only sold one pair today

People really find FreeGums dope but quickly called the "scarface" af1s garbage? Just wondering. I know everyone has an opinion and I personally hate both. lol

mrfantastic21 : Freakin awesome. I did the exact same thing. Concords and Guccis...past and present.

Humanflight4 23 -- very nice pick up sir

how is the quality of those concord, space jams, cool grey compared to the cdp xi's?

well since the january thread is still locked...
to watch my boys win the nfc east!

Some recent pickups from the MLB.com sale.
happy.gif

Markakis Authentic = $87
Fitted = $21
Anniversary Patch = $11

cfb152ec7225d6be5bfa5ecb389bf12a8906d8e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom