Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Desiigner ain't gonna flourish till they get him some different type beats and really have him on some rapping ****.

His voice is dope but he can't help sounding like Future by trying to do that triplet flow.

Ye should be helping him find his own pocket. They got Hudson Mohawke and Charlie Heat signed to their production team too? SMH.

Desiigner ain't gonna flourish till they get him some different type beats and really have him on some rapping ****.

His voice is dope but he can't help sounding like Future by trying to do that triplet flow.

Ye should be helping him find his own pocket. They got Hudson Mohawke and Charlie Heat signed to their production team too? SMH.

Dude has every resource possible to make consistent heat and it's laughable that he doesn't. He's the QB with a great o line, top WRs, elite defense, and good special teams, and still managed to lead the league in picks and Ls.

What I said was facts. If not for mask off future would be trending downward.

And we know what or should I say who :smile: else really solidified super trash's career

Imma take my L

But real talk future got LUCKY as hell with mask off(which is fire I can't lie)

Dude was promoting Draco as the lead single, that joint did not pop. Then mask up blew up on its own. He ain't even know it was that good lmao. Had it's own challenge and everything.

Bruh who is your weed man? Link up cause you stay blitzed.

Back
Top Bottom