Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I love Desiigner but let's be real do y'all see homies career lasting? Cuz on the clock and lacks a core fan base.. Outlet and the joint he did with Ski Mask were outstanding. I just want him to win.

Not looking good he throwing singles out trying to get some traction

Let Cardi B steal your hype brehs

Noticed something about the NYC artist that come out the gate with a viral hit record since Shmurda. Some things eerily in common.

1. Make a record mimicking a previous big record.
Ex:
-Young Ma using exactly Bobbys flow and song structure
-Desiigner biting Future
-Cardi B biting Kodak

2. Record gets MAJOR push and support form NYC and stations. Region overlooks the obvious lack of talent and one hit wonder potential....just so NYC can have a "win".

3. Artist fails to produce a follow up record and sustain a career as a solo artist.

It's clear as hell to me that the NYC rappers with the slow grind and true core fan bases (A Boogie, Don Q, Dave East etc) will have much more longevity and staying power than the yearly NYC one hit wonders.

I wonder who it will be Next year....and what song will be bitten :nerd:

I want Cardi B to break the cycle though. I like shorty winning :pimp: :lol:

Fixed dat for you

Cardi been had a buzz since she remixed Ran Off on the Plug Twice

He meant a real follow-up, not a planted one. I'll say it again, Timmy Turner was the most unheard-heard song I've ever known. "Millions of views" yet not a soul is actually playing it, and has less radio spins than songs that have charted lower.

Wavez was comparing single sales to album sales, dude been Awol to the Panda Coalition

Nah bruh, them Breakfast Club interviews coupled with her Instagram and appearances L&HH had ppl checking on her

Trap Phone
rejoice.png

Man ya'll sleepin on Desiigner.
No, hes just ice cold for no reason. Outlet by far is my favorite song from him and the first time i heard it i played it at least 8x over. like i said in here before his lack of a core fanbase will be the reason of a future downfall.

Ehh...I’ve heard a couple Don q verses. He nice w it but idk about fam voice/delivery in this song. Sound like he got a stuffed up nose :lol:

If this song was designer only I would rock w it

Back
Top Bottom