OFFICIAL DETROIT PISTONS 07/08 SEASON THREAD

mason2.jpg
DEEEE-TROOOOIT

BASSSSSSSSKET-BALLLLLLLLLLL :pimp:
pimp.gif

1-0
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

Like I've said in the other threads, (and I know it doesn't apply for this thread [yet]), but... in an attempt to discourage people from mistaking these season/news threads from game threads, I'll be editing out game info from titles of season/news threads for a little while, until everyone is clear on the difference between season threads and game threads. Stuff like, "12/6 vs. LAL" (for example) only makes people wonder if this is the season-long thread or the game thread.

Additionally, we would PREFER people indicate something like "'07-'08 Season Thread" or "Pistons News" in the titles, but that's not a demand or rule or anything.

The point is to just make it clear where the game discussion is and where the season-long discussion is, and not blur the line between the two in the process.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

That's cool Ska, there's only like 4 pistons fans on this board anyway so don't expect a lot of replies here.....

Be on the lookout for unnamed Cleveland trollers though :lol:
laugh.gif
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

Told my self I wasn't going to watch a single NBA game this season to boycott the officiating in the ECF last year, but my love is too strong, let's go Pistons :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
Fire Lloyd
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

word ima work on something and see what you guys think.

i wanna do something real simple but still fresh you know :lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

116-92 FINAL

Detroit 2-0 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Man, im going to say this much about Detroit. They are not in any way on the decline. With the young talent they have brought in over the past two years (Maxiell, Aflallo, Stucky), they are nowhere near the decline. If anything, this team will improve with some of these young players. I see detroit staying in the top two spots in the East this year, with the possibility of representing the East in the conference finals.
TEAMTHESCORE

fullj.getty-77033950ae011pistons_wizards.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

lol i never kneww there was piston fan here in LA
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Quote:
Man, im going to say this much about Detroit. They are not in any way on the decline. With the young talent they have brought in over the past two years (Maxiell, Aflallo, Stucky), they are nowhere near the decline. If anything, this team will improve with some of these young players. I see detroit staying in the top two spots in the East this year, with the possibility of representing the East in the conference finals.

Man please ain't none of those young boys done anything in playoffs yet and who knows how they will hold up under the pressure.

Plus Flip still sucks as a coach.

Home Sweet Home.

Hawks at 6:30 local time.

40 point blowout.........okay 50.

anyone see the game today? i was a little worried when i saw the score trax during the jazz/lakers game.. that we were down 72-77 with what i thought was 2:25 to go.. then i looked closer and saw that it was 7:25.. apparently we ended up pulling it out, 92-91, but i'd like to know more about the game besides the final score.

but i'd ratherher

Haven't gotten to see the team yet. Is Amir getting any minutes off the bench? I was hoping for big things.
DETROIT LIONS
We can only go up from here​

Chauncey with the clutch FT's tonight... Good return from Rip also.

3-0!
Detroit Pistons​

TEAMKINGKOOPA

how do you feel about playing ball in cali? i've been around the world and played ball everywhere from beijing to sydney to the chi to NY.. and i felt like out of everywhere i played, LA cats are most about the run and gun.. i'd imagine detroit's a rougher tougher game similar to the chi, but i could be wrong about that.

but i'd ratherher

Det and Chi's game are pretty much the same.

NY has more flash, well at least their pgs.

Cali is probably more about just running and gunning.
They aren't very physical out here but you definitely need to have your wind up.....

I have mixed feelings, it's fun to go up and down but sometimes I don't feel like I've really played unless the game is physical
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Gritty should come to "the trap" and stop messing around with that walnut rec.

Anyways 3-0. I <3 Our Team :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom