a show by
by one of the writers
from last avatar and legend of korra
is super good
Yeah bro
Hulu is the only one out of the 3 I still use because they have family guy

Netflix and amazon prime have been going downhill

Interesting to see what apples new streaming and this Disney one offer

I may subscribe but "The Simpsons" is a little out of Disneys target age group. Gonna' be edited episodes.

wonder what they will do with a bunch of fx shows like Sons of Anarchy, sunny in philadelphia. will they be on hulu or join disney+

Disney Gains Full Control of Hulu Following Deal With Comcast
Disney has slowly been acquiring a larger stake in Hulu, most recently thanks to its acquisition of certain assets owned by 20th Century Fox. According to Variety, today Disney has "full operational control" of Hulu thanks to a new deal with Comcast.

The deal's terms state that Comcast will retain its 33 percent ownership interest in Hulu through January 2024, after which time either side can demand that the sale of Comcast's Hulu stake go through.

hulu-the-good-place.jpg
Comcast's NBCUniversal division will continue to license content to Hulu through late 2024. However, the deal includes a few stipulations: as soon as 2020, NBCUniversal will have the right to pull programming that was previously exclusive to Hulu, and by 2022 NBCUniversal will be able to cancel most of its content-licensing agreements with Hulu.

Like most other companies, NBCUniversal has plans to launch its own streaming service within the next few years. The Comcast/Disney deal today includes an arrangement where NBCUniversal will be able to keep its shows on Hulu on a nonexclusive basis (with a reduced licensing fee), while also streaming them on its new service.

As it stands, Hulu today is a platform with content from a wide array of content providers, which upload episodes of TV shows as early as the day after they air on cable. In the past, Disney has said that it plans to keep Hulu as it is and focus its own properties on the Disney+ streaming service. According to CEO Bob Iger, Disney's full ownership of Hulu will create an "even more compelling" service.
“We are now able to completely integrate Hulu into our direct-to-consumer business and leverage the full power of The Walt Disney Company’s brands and creative engines to make the service even more compelling and a greater value for consumers,” Disney chairman/CEO Bob Iger said in a statement about the pact.For its main streaming service, Disney has announced that Disney+ will launch this November for $6.99 per month. It will include exclusive original series like "The Mandalorian," and various TV shows based on Marvel and Pixar properties.

Disney has full control of Hulu now?

They’re just going to keep it the same?

So we don’t get the Disney exclusive? :lol:

SDCC Marvel Release Dates and Logos From Its Disney+ Series
Yesterday 9:26pm
tibm6qwko7380w68b2iy.jpg

Marvel Studios is dropping all kinds of news out of San Diego Comic-Con, you didn’t think they’d forget their big heroes heading to the little screen did you?

You can follow along with the main action on our liveblog out of Hall H in case you missed it.

We’re often blown away by the movie side at Marvel but you’d be remiss if you slept on all their upcoming TV offerings. Besides things like Runaways and the upcoming Helstrom and Ghost Rider at Hulu, the yet-to-be-launched Disney+streaming service is overflowing with heroes. Loki (starring Tom Hiddleston), WandaVision (Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany), Falcon & Winter Soldier(Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan), a limited series Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) series focusing on new MCU character Kate Bishop, and the animated What If?series.

At the big Marvel Studios panel, they brought out Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan, and Daniel Brühl...and they brought along a prop:

They also revealed the release date for the series would be fall of 2020 so quite a while longer to wait.

Next, in spring of 2021, you can expect to finally see WandaVision. Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany were of course also in attendance. The series will take place after Endgame.which raises some interesting questions. But, it will also include other MCU characters, notably Monica Rambeau! She’ll be played in the “present” by Teyonah Parris.

Also in the spring of 2021 we’ll see Loki! Tom Hiddleston will obviously star and we’ll find out all that trouble he got into after Endgame. And as far as characterization, well, he’s not progresses passed where he was in The Avengers.

Summer of 2021 we can expect the animated What If? series featuring voices from MCU’s past reprising their roles. Westworld’s Jeffrey Wright will voice the Watcher!

Next up, Jeremy Renner stopped by Hall H to promoted the Hawkeye series which will arrive fall of 2021 and explore more of his time as Ronan. The panel previewed an animated teaser (the show is live-action) and reminded the audience Kate Bishop will also be a part of the series, being trained by Renner’s character. But looks like they weren’t ready to reveal who’s playing her just yet.

Curious if they'll utilize Jeffrew Wright in the MCU and not just the What If series.

Would be cool to utilize him in the Fantastic Four.

Yuck. Why?
Never really gave a **** about Loki

Dont care for Wanda and Vision much. Teyonah will be the real reason I watch.

It's still **** Hawkguy. Although I'm interested in Kate.

What If is cool and probably the most interesting but it's animation.

Plot wise, Bucky and black Cap is what I'm looking forward to.

I would prefer something more in my lane but they're just 6 episode shows.

Back
Top Bottom