OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Netflix is literally hanging on by a thread with me because of Power Rangers and the 4th season of F is for Family. The 3rd season of the Toys that made us is FINALLY coming out on Friday too but even then I think Netflix’s 15 mins is officially up. This **** is nuts
Starting watching Disney+ last night, and I'm pumped that it's finally out. I jumped on the ~$150 for 3 years D23 deal. And gonna jump on that additional 1 year free since I'm with Verizon (which if you're eligible, they'll pause your already paid for plans for that free year). I'm not a fan of Star Wars really, but the Mandolorian wasn't bad. Less of the hokey (IMO) light VS dark, and the Force stuff, and more of the on the ground, bounty hunter type ish. Not bad at all. Really wanting/needing everything Marvel.

As for it being a Netflix killer, I beg to differ. Especially because of the lack of anything "adult" on Disney+. I expect Netflix to lean into their PG-13 and up content, especially themes and stuff you'll NEVER see on Disney+. Disney does have a TON of content, but I also am not always wanting to watch "Disney" content (if that makes any sense). Netflix will have their niche IMO.

Netflix is gonna be fine and I'm keeping my sub. They have put out quality content in the past and will probably continue to do so imo.
You sure you guys aren't all wrapped up in the nostalgia of all the Disney shows available now? I mean look at some of the shows that y'all are watching or going to watch. Other then The Mandalorian it's all 20+ year old stuff.

Not saying it's trash. I bought a sub to Disney+ as soon as I saw the bundle and am so excited to get home and watch some ****, but I'm not gonna get rid of Netflix as if it's been trash.
theres a bunch of new stuff
plus all the new show and movies releasing there

Starting watching Disney+ last night, and I'm pumped that it's finally out. I jumped on the ~$150 for 3 years D23 deal. And gonna jump on that additional 1 year free since I'm with Verizon (which if you're eligible, they'll pause your already paid for plans for that free year). I'm not a fan of Star Wars really, but the Mandolorian wasn't bad. Less of the hokey (IMO) light VS dark, and the Force stuff, and more of the on the ground, bounty hunter type ish. Not bad at all. Really wanting/needing everything Marvel.

As for it being a Netflix killer, I beg to differ. Especially because of the lack of anything "adult" on Disney+. I expect Netflix to lean into their PG-13 and up content, especially themes and stuff you'll NEVER see on Disney+. Disney does have a TON of content, but I also am not always wanting to watch "Disney" content (if that makes any sense). Netflix will have their niche IMO.

agreed with this. Netflix has a variety of options for audiences of every age. Disney content isn’t always going to be able to hold the attention of grown adults. Especially when they’re not in the mood for nostalgia.

I’m gonna bite and give this a subscription, but it’s not putting a nail in Netflix’s coffin.

I got everything and only pay for the disney bundle
apple just sent me an email I have a free year of their streaming service too

I don’t have cable though.

I still watch Netflix and hbo a lot tbh
Prime is good too
I’m indecisive so I need a lot of options

Signed up for a subscription a few weeks ago but Verizon wireless is doing a year free for people with an unlimited plan so I jumped on that!

also line up perfectly with my Hulu $1 a month promo ending from last year.

u wildin
my comcast bill 300+
im getting rid as soon as the other stuff gets up and running
Comcast is the only show in town for Internet if you live in Colorado. I've never met anyone that can get CenturyLink Internet. Comcast handles my security too so nothing I can do.

Changed this scene again:

3XiKMch.gif

Unimpressed with the App.... I’m 36 years old and not into any of the content. Back to Netflix

I have been going hard with these old nature documentaries from the 50s and 60s

Cozy stuff

Back
Top Bottom