OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Wasn’t gonna subscribe to yet another streaming service but my wife and daughter caught wind of it and forced me into it. :lol:

I was gonna cancel Netflix then I remembered it’s free thru TMO. :pimp:

Game changer. So many good shows and movies. Reasonably priced too.

Edit :wow: Just found out we get it free for a year with vzw🙌

Last edited:
I’m gonna cop just because I have ESPN plus and Hulu so it’s worth the extra $5, but not really into Disney movies are cartoons because I’m a grown man lol.
Avengers is a Disney movie
So is avatar
Grown man can’t enjoy those movies???

This is great if you have kids. Besides that, unless they keep adding content monthly, the hype will die out in a couple of months for adults.

There are too many good shows out there on Neflix/HBO/Amazon to go back and rewatch Boys Meets World and Ultimate Spiderman cartoons on a daily/weekly basis. Cant go wrong with a free VW subscription though.

This is great if you have kids. Besides that, unless they keep adding content monthly, the hype will die out in a couple of months for adults.

There are too many good shows out there on Neflix/HBO/Amazon to go back and rewatch Boys Meets World and Ultimate Spiderman cartoons on a daily/weekly basis. Cant go wrong with a free VW subscription though.
They are adding content monthly
New movies and new shows
All this is in the OP

I’m curious. What did you expect to be on a DISNEY app?
When I saw an ad for the Jeff Goldblum and the Mandalorian show I was interested. I assumed it was going to be a couple more shows like this to start but understand it will be in future. I am on the Verizon free year so wasn’t really anticipating being sold on Disney+
Just stating my first reaction of the app.

Back
Top Bottom