OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Dudes kill me with this I'm *insert age* I'm not watching kiddie movies. Really b y'all "grown men know Disney owns just about everything. I guess y'all need to stop watching espn because they own that too.

Signed up for the free trial and have plans to cancel over the weekend. We'll see if I cave and just keep it :lol: .

I don’t care what anyone says
Top 5 top 5 top 5
IF U KNOW
U KNOW
00133496-87BB-47BB-AE87-6EE4C50BE968.jpeg

The Disney Channel film, The Other Me had this memorable scene where the kid starts randomly dancing in the school cafeteria because he had a bite of a frozen pizza to 'N Sync in the background.

The song was replaced on D+ with some generic junk. :smh:

I’m gonna cop just because I have ESPN plus and Hulu so it’s worth the extra $5, but not really into Disney movies are cartoons because I’m a grown man lol.

You're too cool for us. Get away from the thread then. Your childhood was obviously trash.

Blank Check
Jack
Boy Meets World
Smart Guy
Home Alone 1-3
Max Keeblers Big Move
Alley Cats strike back

mandalorian alone is worth $6 a month and i’m not even a star wars mark.

the rest is just gravy

pre ordered the mandalorian hot toys just now lol that mask is beautiful.

i gotta dive deeper into disney plus but i think it’s OK for now. aside from mandalorian, having every marvel movie and i think the cartoons is pretty ridiculous (ina. good way). A LOT of it is nostalgia stuff that i’m not sure how long will hold up

but in no way would i cut everything else for this.

unless you’re a 6-10 year old living on your own that only needs disney channel shows and the occasional super hero/ star wars film i can’t see giving up cable with hbo and even cutting netflix but to each their own

but $6 on top of what you’re paying for whatever now, for all this stuff...is free

Dudes kill me with this I'm *insert age* I'm not watching kiddie movies. Really b y'all "grown men know Disney owns just about everything. I guess y'all need to stop watching espn because they own that too.
Worst part about 98% of the boards on here. I dont understand coming in just to say you dont like it without experiencing or knowing what it was before coming in here.

Back
Top Bottom