OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Yes it will on the 12th the bundle will be available
I swear this is said on every page

the super bundle will be available through Disney+ on the 12th, not through Hulu if you have an existing account already. That's going to be integrated later on, which is what I'm saying.

So imma be cutting cable before 2020 strikes. This, Hulu live sports and passwords for all other streaming services in my back pocket means cable is dead.

Also wanna check out those HD antennas and how they work.

the super bundle will be available through Disney+ on the 12th, not through Hulu if you have an existing account already. That's going to be integrated later on, which is what I'm saying.

I have Hulu + Live TV, we talking months for them to fold in Disney+?

4k streaming included with the Disney+ basic plan? Or do I have to pay extra like Netflix?

Anyone see this ?

Previously, we shared more information along with some limitations to this bundle deal.
  • Earlier this year Hulu upped the number of streams from one to two devices on its limited-commercial plan. (Hulu rarely had enforced the one stream limit before this.) Now if you get the $12.99 bundle you will only get one stream.
  • ESPN+ allows you to stream on five devices at once, but if you get the $12.99 bundle you will be limited to two streams at once.
  • You will be able to stream Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ all at the same time on different devices.
  • Disney+ will include 4K streaming in the $6.99 monthly plan and the $12.99 bundled price.
Now, Hulu has provided more information about how new and current subscribers can use this bundle to save money and enjoy more content. According to Disney, you will be able to keep your Hulu account but if you already bundle Hulu with Spotify for example or use some other bundle you can not take advantage of the Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ bundle.
Here is what Disney+’s terms of service say about the Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ bundle:

g. Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+ Bundle Offer Terms and Conditions. Disney+ is pleased to offer eligible subscribers with access to each of Hulu (Hulu’s ad-supported plan), Disney+, and ESPN+ (“Bundled Services”) for $12.99/month plus applicable taxes, that represents a discounted price, as compared to the retail price of each plan when purchased separately (“Bundle”). By purchasing the Bundle through Disney, you also agree to the Hulu Terms of Use, which are incorporated by reference and govern your use of the Hulu service and can be found at https://www.hulu.com/terms.

this is all so complicated.
Nah
It’s not really
I think it’s so anticipated
With how great it might be
We digging deeper than needed
It’s pretty much the same streaming rules
Give or take
As everyone else
Just the content is really massive

Back
Top Bottom