OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

I think Star Wars is stupid for the most part but I like The Mandalorian

It's like Lone Wolf and Cub

Yo I’m watching Smart Guy and I just realized, they use the same set as Boy Meets World. The main hall and classroom of the school.

Big Hurts and Grant Hills

688ED2F8-2DAA-40D8-8724-2AE7F43ED8BE.jpeg

Last edited:
I should’ve been more specific... with their new shows. We have to wait for them to launch new eps...
Think they are just addressing the flaw with streaming services. You only need to sub for a month to get it all. Then unsub.

Seems they've accounted for the longer sub times with low sub fees.

I'm cheap. I don't sub to Netflix until they send me a free month. I sign up and watch everything I want and then delete my account. The monthly sub fee for Netflix has crossed what I'm willing to pay for a month for what they offer. Disney+ is right at what I feel comfortable paying each month for what they are offering. If they raise prices or run out of stuff I'm interested in watching then that gets cancelled too. Last month I dropped Xfinity and got YoutubeTV. Saves me about $100/month. If enough stuff accumulates on a particular streaming service I'll sub for a month and consume, then drop it.

I liked Mandalorian, but I really want to binge on the imagineering series and the world according to JB docuseries.

Also, I’m not sure if it was posted already, but Rakuten is offering $10 CB for the yearly sub (Disney+ only).

Seeing all these Disney Channel movies on here is wild. Hounded and 13th Year. Once I knock out Smart Guy, I’m a knock out the the movies.

Seeing all these Disney Channel movies on here is wild. Hounded and 13th Year. Once I knock out Smart Guy, I’m a knock out the the movies.
Been plowing through Hulk and Agents of S.M.A.S.H. :lol:

Brother gave me his credentials and im enjoying boy meets world and i almost passed out when the original xmen theme song came on. Im highly disapointed theirs no Jett Jackson or Weekenders or Pepper Ann though. Dont see Filmore either hopefully that changes

Star Wars Marathon Update:
Episode 1 - Still garbage (excluding the Darth Maul fight)
Episode 2 - A lot better than I remember despite Anakins teenage angst
The Clone Wars movie - Trash
The Clone Wars show - Only 3 episodes in but it feels like its not gonna be for me some of the voice acting is annoying (I'm looking at you Separatist Droids!)

Yo I’m watching Smart Guy and I just realized, they use the same set as Boy Meets World. The main hall and classroom of the school.

Big Hurts and Grant Hills

688ED2F8-2DAA-40D8-8724-2AE7F43ED8BE.jpeg

If I’m not mistaken That’s so Raven used the same set as Saved by the Bell. Her HS is even named Bayside

I'm enjoying the High School Musical series. Digging the writing of the show.

I’m still running through the greatness
That is gargoyals
Didn’t know sally Richardson played Detective Maza
Real talk though
When Demona had her human form she was bad as hell
I know she a freak
That lil loin cloth
Easy access

Last edited:
I'm trying to binge through some of these marvel cartoons cuz I don't see myself keeping D+. Even as a youth, the Disney channel was corny to me. I only watched when my cousins came in from Florida.

Do need to watch Gargoyles as well.

Back
Top Bottom