tdogg2k tdogg2k im calling u out
Right here and now
What’s good best of 7
Loser pays the winner $20 through PayPal
What’s up
I’ll record it and post the link here live
So what’s up
U game or u scared

1. you play damn near every other day for 4 hours each time.
2. you have the most disrespectful schedule of all time. messaging me at 3 am asking if im ready to run
3. im not putting money on a game i only play when i Play with you and promise. lol
so no not betting 20. but we can do a dedicated best of 7 some time

(funny where was this energy before UI goku...cough i mean April)

matter of fact how about this since youre so good and dominant at this game. clearly more superior than me.
7 games of random characters. let this board pick our matches with the 3 charachters for each 7 games (if we make it that far)
ill put 20 on that.

1. you play damn near every other day for 4 hours each time.
2. you have the most disrespectful schedule of all time. messaging me at 3 am asking if im ready to run
3. im not putting money on a game i only play when i Play with you and promise. lol
so no not betting 20. but we can do a dedicated best of 7 some time

(funny where was this energy before UI goku...cough i mean April)

matter of fact how about this since youre so good and dominant at this game. clearly more superior than me.
7 games of random characters. let this board pick our matches with the 3 charachters for each 7 games (if we make it that far)
ill put 20 on that.
ok
lets run them matches now
also i was whooping u before ui goku
do u want me to spot u $4.99
so u can buy him so u dont feel left out

ok
lets run them matches now
also i was whooping u before ui goku
do u want me to spot u $4.99
so u can buy him so u dont feel left out
i really hate when you get in your money. everyone is a brokeboi bag. lol
no not playing right now. come on man we text about this. i know you know about the concept of me having a family and spending time with them right now. as a family man yourself

i really hate when you get in your money. everyone is a brokeboi bag. lol
no not playing right now. come on man we text about this. i know you know about the concept of me having a family and spending time with them right now. as a family man yourself
i didn't call u a broke boi
so how we doing this
how they gonna pick our characters ????

let thepromisedland thepromisedland , Master Zik Master Zik D deleted stay lurkin stay lurkin rrlegend rrlegend floodarea floodarea pick 3 characters for each of us to battle against in that round
so for example
Promise picks ginyu, kid buu, cell for me vs nappa, yamcha, ui goku for you

only limitation is I dont have Z Broly, UI goku, kefla, and android 17.
But they can pick them for you.

My best day being able to play is either Tuesday night if I dont have to work Wednesday. or Thursday night

Oooooh did gone be good. Tdogg my pick for you is jenem CB ba piccolo and krillin, nawghty my pick for you is jiren, fat buu, and Nappa

Oooooh did gone be good. Tdogg my pick for you is jenem CB ba piccolo and krillin, nawghty my pick for you is jiren, fat buu, and Nappa
lol i am *** with jenemba and piccolo

A whole lot sure has happened :lol:

If I get to pick ta players for a match yall both will struggle.
lol we shall see, I have working knowledge of almost everyone not good with everyone tho. so it would be interesting for sure

let thepromisedland thepromisedland , Master Zik Master Zik D deleted stay lurkin stay lurkin rrlegend rrlegend floodarea floodarea pick 3 characters for each of us to battle against in that round
so for example
Promise picks ginyu, kid buu, cell for me vs nappa, yamcha, ui goku for you

only limitation is I dont have Z Broly, UI goku, kefla, and android 17.
But they can pick them for you.

My best day being able to play is either Tuesday night if I dont have to work Wednesday. or Thursday night
ok Master Zik Master Zik post who we have to face
thepromisedland thepromisedland u post as well
stay lurkin stay lurkin go ahead
post up
so we know
lets get this started

Dragon Ball FighterZ scans detail Master Roshi’s moves
Posted on August 19, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Dragon Ball FighterZ - Master Roshi

Master Roshi was revealed for Dragon Ball FighterZ this past weekend, and new details about the character have emerged from the latest issue of V Jump. Aside from giving us a closer look at the character, we have information about his moveset.
Here’s the full rundown, courtesy of Siliconera:
– Power: B
– Speed: A
– Reach: A
– Technique: S
– Energy: A
– His special attack “World’s Strongest Old Heavenly Martial Arts Master” makes him go into a Max Power status
– While in this mode he can pull off combos using his cane, which can be followed with a Kamehameha
– “Master’s Jump” makes him fly towards the opponent
– Can also do a “Reverse Kamehameha” in mid-air to dash into them
– “Thunder Shock Surprise” can’t be blocked in the air
– Super Attack “Evil Containment Wave” is a sealing technique created by Master Mutaito, Roshi’s master
– It deals massive damage to opponents who get caught and sucked into the container
– Meteor Attack is Master Roshi-original move, the Kamehameha
– This isn’t just any Kamehameha, as it is a max-powered blast that packs enough energy to blow anyone away
– Master Roshi uses his Yoiko Minmin Ken (Sleepy Boy Technique” that you use against opponents when they’re guarding

Back
Top Bottom